LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fox Takes Step Away From Digital Ad Impression Rat Race With Acquisition...fraud concerns . The eight-year-old ad tech firm, originally known as
SocialVibe, was named one of Ad Age's best places to work in...
- In an Era of Mega Agencies, Ad Rates Are About to Soar Ad rates will soon be soaring, even with the rise of mega agencies, as consumers become a major factor in the negotiations.
- Marchese returns to SocialVibe as CEOLos Angeles—Joe Marchese, co-founder of
SocialVibeand president of the social advertising technology company from 2006 to 2011, is returning as CEO...
- Just FYI, an L.A. Ad-Tech Company Holds Kitten Races in Its OfficesUPDATE! :
SocialVibewill be live-streaming the Kitten Race finals at 3 p.m. ET/noon PT on Friday, March 29 at socialvibe.com/kittenraces...
- A First Look at ooVoo, BlackBerry's Default Video Messaging AppThe popular iOS and Android app hopes to broaden its user base by being featured on the BlackBerry 10.