LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Millennial Dilemma: The Generic Generation Doesn't Want Your Brands More than half of milennials say they have no interest in brand loyalty. What's a marketer to do?
- KBS Exec Exodus Continues as President Heads for Heat...the shop's New York operation from a new office space in
Sohothat will include a modern showroom, spaces for user experience, user interface...
- Everything, Including the Kitchen Sink: Inside Kohler's In-House AgencyTucked away in Wisconsin, Kohler's in-house shop has been luring talent over the past few years from Publicis, GSD&M and other agencies.
- Location Intelligence and the Riddle of Venue DensityBe sure your location-based marketing takes into account venue density, writes Steven Rosenblatt, president of Foursquare.
- Marketer's Brief: This Detergent Ad Is NSFW...m. to 9 p.m. at 577 Broadway, corner of Prince, in
Soho. Scrubs and lotions are $12, with candles going for $10. Wings, beer...