LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Snapchat Maker Expands in London Ahead of IPOThe maker of Snapchat is taking some of its biggest steps to expand outside the U.S., staffing up in areas including advertising.
- Pepsi Taps New Agency for Digital, Brings Social In-House...4,000-square-foot content creation studio is in the heart of
SoHoand is overseen by Brad Jakeman, president of PepsiCo's global beverage...
- Taco Bell Answers Gamers' Hunger for Sony VR Headsets...at 79 Greene St. in New York to promote the push. The
SoHospace has a bit of a club-meets-arcade vibe. One of...
- With New Campaign, Sonos Tells Consumers: 'You're Better Than This'...the brand opened its first retail store in New York City's
SoHo. The space includes different listening rooms set up as areas of the...
- Never Mind Peter Thiel. Gawker Killed ItselfDespite a wave of nostalgia for Gawker, Media Guy Simon Dumenco reminds us that it simply didn't know when to hit the brakes.