LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: This Detergent Ad Is NSFW...m. to 9 p.m. at 577 Broadway, corner of Prince, in
Soho. Scrubs and lotions are $12, with candles going for $10. Wings, beer...
- Retailers Need to Rethink Their Customers' Search (It's Not Just on Google)...outlets report on the trend, highlighting empty storefronts in vibrant neighborhoods like
SoHoin New York City, and smaller crowds at shopping malls across the...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- Snapchat Maker Expands in London Ahead of IPOThe maker of Snapchat is taking some of its biggest steps to expand outside the U.S., staffing up in areas including advertising.
- Pepsi Taps New Agency for Digital, Brings Social In-House...4,000-square-foot content creation studio is in the heart of
SoHoand is overseen by Brad Jakeman, president of PepsiCo's global beverage...