LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Women to Watch Europe 2018 honorees announced...at a dinner in London on June 6 at White City House,
SohoHouse, presented in conjunction with Women in Advertising & Communications London (WACL). Tickets...
- You Can't Stop Instagram Bots by Looking. Brands Have to Stop Buying Them...of the Times article is telling: "In a sunny office in the
SoHoneighborhood of Manhattan, Mike Schmidt spends his time ferreting out fake Instagram...
- HQ Trivia's Scott Rogowsky Doesn't Want You To Cheat (And Yes Those Eyebrows are All Natural)...on weekdays, once on weekend days) typically spends his afternoons in the
SoHostudio where his face is beamed out to hundreds of thousands of...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: What's Next For Papa John's After Its CEO Steps Down? Plus, Apple's PR BlunderPapa John's CEO is the face of the brand. Now that he's stepping down, it's likely its CEO-centric marketing will be changing.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.