LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Oath gets to know shoppers through their Yahoo emails...eMarketer. One of Amazon's biggest advantages with advertisers is its rock-
solidinformation on product sales. Even the biggest names in internet advertising have...
- IPG's Michael Roth: Marketers are returning to 'growth mode'...the wake of transparency concerns around agency-marketer relationships. "Building on a
solidQ4 for last year, we believe we're seeing evidence of marketers...
- Radio's health is better than you think, but what's the long-term prognosis?Radio's got 93% of the country listening. But the static is getting louder and the next few years could be critical.
- Give the drummer some: Questlove opens up about creativity and feeling the funkGive the drummer some: Questlove opens up about creativity, getting older and feeling the funk.
- En fuego: NBA playoff ad inventory is selling like Slurpees in HellTNT lands a presenting sponsor in the sports-hungry Hulu, while ESPN/ABC have hoop dreams of their own.