LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Classic Ad Review: Mattel's Toy Soldiers...the fantastic M-16 Marauder and you can cut loose with a
solidblast almost a whole minute long!"â "seemed to touch on the...
- From Draper to Super Duper: Transitioning from traditional to modern agency...balance of art, science, creativity and analytics. Clients today are looking for
solidROI and agencies can't rely on mid-day martinis and the...
- Why Brands Like Nascar Actually Love the Snapchat Redesign...works with Nascar and other publishers on Snapchat. "There was already a
solidbase of followers," Cicero says. "So to jump 80 percent on top...
- P&G Sees Enough Progress on Digital Demands to Avoid Pulling Spending -- MostlySome "long-tail" players will lose funds, but the world's top advertiser sees solid efforts among digital media to comply with an ultimatum.
- There's Advertising and Marketing, and Then There's Elon Musk A couple Super Bowl advertisers that tried to project a world view wound up enraging the millennials and Gen Zers around Mark Wnek's TV.