LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- HP Lends Financial Support to #FreeTheBid...earlier this year when he asked HP's agencies to commit to
solidinclusion of women and minorities. A memo he sent over the summer...
- Don't Call It a Comeback: NFL Sees Post-Election Ratings SpikeCowboys-Steelers thrill ride delivers the biggest ratings of the season and keeps Fox ahead of the rest of the pack.
- Clinton Went Too Negative, Says Democratic Latino Voter Group...50% to around 65%, Mr. Parcher told Ad Age before the election.
Solidnumbers on Latino voter turnout aren't available yet, though research firm...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- ANA Tells Members How President Trump Might Help Marketers...confounding the predictions of most of the pundits and pollsters, won a
solidelectoral victory. For the first time in eight years, the Republicans control...