LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Grey Named AOR for Tumultuous Applebee's Business Grey inherits the Applebee's account as the brand's slide is expected to continue, despite new leadership.
- WPP Reports Solid Growth for 2016 but Predicts Slower 2017CEO Sorrell: "Market share for market share's sake is not what we are seeking."
- Samsung Heir's Indictment Could Put Deals, Big Decisions On HoldSamsung Heir Jay Y. Lee has been targeted in a scandal rocking South Korea.
- Oscars Oops Could Spell Lasting Brand Damage for PricewaterhouseCoopers...with your reputation intact," he explained. It helps that PwC has 83
solidyears of helming the 89-year-old Academy Awards tally process under...
- Digital Transformation in 7 Brain-Busting Steps...respond to the communication." 3. Strategy Successful digital transformation starts with a
solid, well-thought-out strategy that clearly identifies your business objectives. You are...