LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Surreal mixing of film genres (rom-com and zombies!) helps AT&T sell its latest message...media via Hearts & Science. The two ads, "Bus" and "Surprise," directed by
Somesuch's Daniel Wolfe, are leveraging a media deal with National CineMedia, the...
- Libresse's 'Blood Normal' wins Glass Lion for Change Grand Prix...is an artful spot actually directed by a man, Daniel Wolfe,via
Somesuch, Ad Age's Production Company of the Year . It's full of...
- Wieden & Kennedy and KFC win Campaign of the Year at Ad Age's A-List & Creativity AwardsW&K also takes Agency of the Year, and DeCourcy and Hoffman share creative honors.
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Ad Age A-List Is Out, Facebook Tweet Favors Trump Narrative and More...Innovator of the Year , BBH Singapore as International Agency of the Year ,
Somesuchas Production Company of the Year , Spotify as In-House Agency of...