LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tool Signs Jerk Store, Bullitt Adds Sealy and Zames...based in Stink's Los Angeles office. New York audio company
Sonic Unionis expanding with a new studio and creative lab overlooking Bryant Park...
- Taking Credit (and Credit and Credit) How many people does it really take to make an ad, and what exactly do they do? We're glad you asked.
- Adidas Bests Nike for Entertainment Lions Music Grand Prix...remix, with sound design via Q Department and sound mix from
Sonic Union. WHY IT WON: According to Entertainment for Music Jury President Olivier Robert...
- 'The Truth Is Hard,' Says The New York Times' First-Ever Oscars AdPublication tapped Droga5 for its first brand campaign in a decade.
- Chick-fil-A's First Work From McCann NY Shows Cows Know VR Chick-fil-A's iconic cows are back on TV, this time with VR headsets.