LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Top U.K. Christmas Song Is No Longer TV Favorite...really big winner in the battle for Christmas number one was
Sony BMG: Mr. Cowell's label, Syco, is a Sony subsidiary, and Rage Against...
- Bloomberg Seeks Agency for Global Branding...to the newly created post. In October 2008 it hired former
Sony BMGchairman and NBC News President Andrew Lack to overhaul its little-seen...
- Apps For Brands Speaker Bios
- Coke Partners With Pop Star Leehom for Summer Promotion Launched in the U.S. in January 2009, the campaign is running across point-of-sale, promotions, outdoor and print advertising, digital media and a hit song by Leehom.
- Meetup Goes From Social Organizer to Brand-Building Tool...cheap and simple so it can scale. American Express Open, Huggies,
Sony BMGand e-mail-device maker Peek are sponsoring thousands of entrepreneur, parenting...