LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Best Buy's Store-Within-a-Store Bet Is Paying Off...has been strengthening its relationship with key marketers such as Samsung and
Sonyto include dedicated in-store areas and close collaboration on merchandising and...
- Another Quarter, Another Retail Refresh for Tesla...locations are much like the so-called experience stores once favored by
Sonyand other purveyors of consumer electronics; the idea is less to sell...
- BtoB 100: NATION'S 100 LARGEST B-TO-B ADVERTISERS IN 2014Estimated U.S. business-to-business measured-media ad spending including TV (broadcast and cable), internet (display ads only), magazines (business and consumer), newspapers, outdoor and radio. Estimates based on Ad Age DataCenter analysis of measured-media spending data from WPP's Kantar Media. Dollars in millions.
- Does the Watch on Tim Cook's Watch Measure up to Steve Jobs' Standards?The launch of the company's latest product diverted from the old playbook in many ways, including keeping things simple.
- Multiplex Dollars Help TV Battle Summertime BluesHow Tom Cruise and the latest salvo from the Marvel Comics Universe are keeping the networks sated in the final weeks of the summer.