LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google's AMP Is Facebook's Instant Articles for the Mobile WebGoogle's effort to make mobile pages load faster is a lot like Facebook's, with all the good and bad that implies.
- Amazon Said to Weigh Creating a Live Online Pay-TV Service...offering or experimenting with bundles of channels delivered over the Internet, including
Sony, Dish Network and Apple. Amazon already offers an on-demand video service...
- Microsoft's New Device Lineup Enables 'Universal Apps' to Run Across Phone, PC, Tablet and XboxThe company's new devices advance a strategy of focusing on software and the cloud as the future of mobile.
- Amazon to Ban Sale of Apple TV, Google Chromecast Streaming Devices...its rivals' hardware. Roku's set-top device, Microsoft's Xbox and
Sony's PlayStation, which work with Amazon's video service, aren't affected...
- Brownley Joins B-Reel, de Thame Moves to Humble and More...he has collaborated with clients such as Timberland, Red Bull, Google , Verizon ,
Sony, Pepsico & World Vision. Prior to B-Reel Films, Californian Brownley worked independently...