LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Give the drummer some: Questlove opens up about creativity and feeling the funkGive the drummer some: Questlove opens up about creativity, getting older and feeling the funk.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Apple, Hennessy, State Farm and more...Red: Apple's iPhone 8 gets new hue" ) has an insanely catchy
soundtrack: "That's It (I'm Crazy)," by New York duo Sofi Tukker...
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' ratings are a little shy of miraculousBut NBC still puts up solid numbers for a spring Sunday night and hallelujah!, not a product placement to be found.
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Ad Age A-List Is Out, Facebook Tweet Favors Trump Narrative and MorePlus, Facebook gets defensive, Pandora takes aim at Spotify, McConaughey hears the call of Carl's and more.