LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Papa John's founder resigns as chairman, Ogilvy CCO is out and more It's the Men Behaving Badly edition.
- Nissan worked backwards to create the first ad for new Kicks crossover...York did not start with a script--they went straight to the
soundtrack. Working backwards, they hoped the music would inspire a campaign that was...
- Marketers push their gender-equality efforts out onto the Cannes stage...a star of the 2017 Women's March and performer of the
soundtrackfor its Winter Olympics #LoveOverBias ad from Wieden & Kennedy . That was enough...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: The latest on the Roseanne Barr scandal (she blames 'Ambien-tweeting') Also, Martin Sorrell is making a comeback, post-WPP. Already.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Who's winning in U.S. mobile payments? Hint: It's not Apple or GoogleAlso: Mark Zuckerberg dodges tough questions (again), this time from lawmakers in Europe.