LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Footnote to Irma: Nielsen Ratings Indefinitely Delayed...the human and financial costs of the extreme weather event in
south Florida, the TV business is experiencing a side effect: a ratings blackout. As...
- Cracking the Code of the Elusive Infrequent Latino Voter How data and research are helping organizations dedicated to reaching Latino and Hispanic voters crack the code.
- What Rubio and His Super PAC Did in the Final Days in FloridaJust before the March 15 primaries, the Rubio camp ran messages aimed at Hispanics to rally his core home base of supporters.
- The Lowdown: Check out the Ads That Won the HolidaysAd Age's weekly look at marketing news includes a look at the top marketing buzzwords of 2015 and a new endorsement for a female athlete.
- Political Groups Start Trickle-Down Tech Training for Midterms...in other states," said Ms. Bader. Wooing the drop-offs In
South Florida, the DLCC aims to woo "drop-off Democrats," that is, likely Democratic...