LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Publishers Find Way Into Readers' Hearts Is Through Stomachs...of its titlesâ "including People, Food & Wine and Travel & Leisure and
Southern Livingâ "for its recently created digital food desk, which runs Facebook pages...
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2016: See All the WinnersAd Age's 2016 Magazines of the Year are iconic, beloved by readers and advertisers, and generate serious revenue.
- Time Faces Choice of Sale or Reinvention as Digital Power...geared toward women, may be interested in titles like InStyle and
Southern Living, but probably not Fortune or Sports Illustrated. In 2013, Time almost merged...
- In Latest Reorganization, Time Inc. Creates Group General Managers...xoJane), Sports ( Sports Illustrated , Golf, SI Kids), and Lifestyle (Real Simple,
Southern Living, Travel & Leisure, Food & Wine, Sunset , Coastal Living , Health, Cooking Light , Cozi, MyRecipes...
- The Media Chart for June 24: W's for LeBron James and Jon SnowKing James leads Cavs to victory and Jon Snow defeats Ramsay Bolton, as NBA finals and "Game of Thrones" dominate this week's media chart.