LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In Latest Reorganization, Time Inc. Creates Group General Managers...xoJane), Sports ( Sports Illustrated , Golf, SI Kids), and Lifestyle (Real Simple,
Southern Living, Travel & Leisure, Food & Wine, Sunset , Coastal Living , Health, Cooking Light , Cozi, MyRecipes...
- The Media Chart for June 24: W's for LeBron James and Jon SnowKing James leads Cavs to victory and Jon Snow defeats Ramsay Bolton, as NBA finals and "Game of Thrones" dominate this week's media chart.
- Time Inc. Announces The People/Entertainment Weekly Network...new video show projects tied to particular magazine brands. One, from
Southern Livingmagazine, focuses on former first daughter Jenna Bush Hager and her interest...
- The Media Chart for Feb.19: Mini Gets a Mighty Bowl BoostIn the wake of the Super Bowl, Edmunds.com noted a 69% increase in traffic for the Mini Clubman.
- Magazine Company Execs Talk About Taking On Tech, Disruption...for video-making have been lowered. For example, he cited a
Southern Livingmagazine video -- about red velvet pancakes -- that cost only $200 to make...