LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Amazon Spends While Other Retailers Retreat...ad now, for example, ends with a hand clicking on the Walmart
sparktrademark, Rogers noted. The company is also shifting the focus of its...
- Message Startup Slack Said to Draw Interest From Amazon...Other backers include GGV Capital, Comcast Ventures LLC, Accel Partners, Social Capital,
SparkGrowth and Index Ventures. Slack's Canadian born co-founder and Chief...
- Lions For Twitter: Inside the Internal Agency That Will Be Beach Tweeting...and Snapchat draw all the attention. If the company is going to
sparkeven a tweet of interest, it will come from the brand and...
- Cannes Lions Predictions From Former Jury Presidents: R/GA's Chloe Gottlieb Last year's Cyber Lions jury president tells us which new campaign stopped her in her tracks.
- Machine Learning: Beware the Bias Human biases can pollute the "objectivity" of machine learning algorithms, writes Julie Wittes Schlack.