LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- When Country Wasn't Cool...this year as a sponsor. Tara Dowling, associate director of strategy at
SparkFoundry, says she came to explore allying a client with music as...
- As Ad Revenue Hits a New High, Facebook Pours Money Into Watch Facebook is spending big on its Watch video service, hoping to
sparkinterest in the new product, but eventually wants to support the effort with...
- Agency Brief: Marriage, Mangoes and The Milwaukee Bucks...do." Bridal store chain David's Bridal has selected Publicis Media-owned
SparkFoundry as its media agency of record. The nearly 70-year-old...
- Craft Brewers Take a Shot at Anheuser Busch in New CampaignSmall brewers criticize craft beer acquisitions by big brewers. But do consumers care?
- Tin Can Rally: Behind Conagra's Grand Plan to Update its Brands Make it pop: Orville Redenbacher is one of the brands that Conagra hopes to make more contemporary.