LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Armistead joins Wieden & Kennedy London as CSO; Muhtayzik Hoffer promotes Kaplan to ECD...artist who has worked with eg+/ BBDO , Midnight Oil, Pitch and ASG/
Spark! on brands like AT&T, Netflix, Nestle , Burger King and Pepsi. Sophie...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Fiat Chrysler replaces CEO, WPP in talks to sell China stakePlus, Papa John's 'poison pill' and more
- Digitas content officer Donaton takes over as global chief creative...brand proposition as "the Connected Marketing Agency." Along with Publicis Media sibling
SparkFoundry, Digitas swiped Macy's $400 million media account from Carat in...
- What Fiat Chrysler CEO change means for CMO Olivier FrancoisAssessing the legacy of the celebrity-loving, music-obsessed marketing chief as a new era dawns at the automaker.
- Agency Brief: Small agency, industrial strength dildos...vintage Apple hat as he told small agencies to think different and
sparkthe next creative revolution. Nancy Hill cried . Hell, sounds like everyone cried...