LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Amazon's Food Offensive Forcing Supermarkets Into 21st Century Walk into a grocery store 10 years from now and you'll see more prepared meals, personalized recommendations and an in-house restaurant.
- The Death of Creative Excellence Agencies are infusing young technically proficient people at the expense of world-class creative excellence, Mark Wnek argues.
- Cannes Clash: Publicis Groupe's Pull-Out Shocks Marketers and Agencies The decision is going to be "really problematic," said Syl Saller, global CMO for liquor giant Diageo.
- Cannes Blog Day Two: Snapchat's 'Disappearing' Logo, Fewer Jurors and Mobile Overages Already...been meeting with various marketers and agencies to get them up to
speedon the platform's offerings (while other more hardcore users are offering...
- Hybrid Agency Staffing Allows Brands to Have It Both Ways Embedding agency personnel inside the client location makes the most sense, writes Kabeer Mamnoon, cofounder and CEO of Ready State.