LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: New Leadership For Vice? Plus, Another Worry For Ad Giants Some hedge funds are reportedly betting against the big holding companies to profit from "wrenching disruption."
- Deep Learning Aims to Upgrade Your Smartphone's BrainThis developing branch of AI might not intrigue your average marketer, but tech giants like Apple and Facebook sure are excited.
- Live Blog: Bombings Hit Austin During SXSW Day OneDispatches from Austin, Texas: Goats, Uber and the most talked-about activation at South by Southwest.
- #MeToo Forces SXSW to Confront Sexism...is taking a hard look at #MeToo. Amid the raucous parties and
speednetworking at the annual festival that draws people from technology, film, and...
- Snap Tells Staff It Cut More Than 120 Engineers to Keep High Bar...in the past year through Wednesday's close. "We want to unleash
speedand productivity in our organization, while keeping a high technical bar," Snap...