LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Video: David Droga Advises 'Don't Get Stuck In Your Ways'...a simple formula for an agency to keep current: Move at the
speedof your clients' demands. Droga5 is on Ad Age's Agency A...
- Can Big Digital Players Meet P&G's Measurement Deadline? It's Far From CertainHaving third parties measure social-media audiences sounds simple. But it's not, which could make meeting P&G's year-end deadline tough.
- YouTube TV and Hulu Aren't Reinventing the Live TV Ad Model YetFor all the promise IP-delivered TV offers advertisers, the live ad model won't change any time soon. But there is other important movement.
- Clorox CMO's Five Building Blocks of a Better Brand...can approach what I just talked about and do it at a
speedthat we're still trying to approach. You just need smart people...
- It's Time for Small Business to Embrace Big Data...their size is their selling point. They are inherently positioned to enjoy
speedto market, closer customer relationships and the ability to adapt quickly to...