LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Say it ain't so, Joe: Isuzu's loveable liar...appeared to outrun a speeding bullet. But after a reported 18 percent
spikein Isuzu sales during the campaign's first year, sales started leveling...
- 15 largest U.S. African-American agencies...ICF] Minneapolis 5.8 9 Marketing Arm* [Omnicom] Dallas 4.6 10
SpikeDDB* â [Omnicom] Brooklyn, N.Y. 3.0 11 Matlock Advertising & Public...
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- Agency Brief: George Lois has three killer rules for creatives Lois: "Teamwork might work when building an Amish barn. But it can't create a big idea."
- Drudge Report's ad broker discusses innovation -- no, really! -- and why he loves banner ads...Matt Drudge's bare-bones curated list of news links, the traffic
spikeis eye-popping. It's drive-by traffic, sure, the quality of...