LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Megyn Kelly's Wake-Up Call...of children killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School asked the network to
spikea segment featuring Alex Jones, a conspiracy peddler who has called the...
- Harvey Blasts Brands: Could Cost More Than $1B in Sales...Coast and Southeast. Gold says that those areas will likely see a
spikein gas prices, which could further impact the discretionary spending of consumers...
- Pellington Joins Washington Square, Furlined Signs RazviPlus fresh talent at Superlounge, Stink and more
- CBS Taps Facebook Alum David Lawenda to Steer Digital Ad Sales...he was instrumental in bringing in more than 200 new advertisers to
SpikeTV. "I am proud to say that with today's news the...
- Failure to Build Brands Is Hurting the Economy, GroupM's Irwin Gotlieb Says The lack of effort on long-term marketing destroys more value "than anyone can add up," he said in an Advertising Hall of Fame interview.