LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Apple, Capital One, McDonald's and More...one of its ads starring buddies Charles Barkley, Samuel L. Jackson and
SpikeLee. And McDonald's thinks you're going to need a bigger...
- See the Newest Ads on TV From Capital One, McDonald's, Subway and More...the new releases, Capital One brings Charles Barkley, Samuel L. Jackson and
SpikeLee back together for an "I Will Survive" singalong to help ring...
- SXSW: 4 Best Practices to Make Bots the Next Big User Interface...Kik. But we're a long way from the world of "Her,"
SpikeJonze's 2013 classic about the love between a man and an...
- Small Change: Why Niche Cable Nets Are on Their Last LegsSpotty distribution and rock-bottom ratings spell the end of cubbyhole cable channels.