LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Happy First Day of Summer! Now Go Back to School Freshly gets funding from Nestle, Lands' End sends school catalogs before summer, and P&G has new a buggy solution.
- The Penis Seat: Gerry Graf Was the Only Man on the Glass Lions JuryFounder and chief creative officer of Barton F. Graf took part in a "wickedly devised social experiment" that taught him a lesson or two.
- Watch the Newest TV Ads on TV From GMC, Sprint, Oakley and More...my dad that I never wrote, speeches I prepared that I never
spoke") in Sprint's teaser for its exclusive release with Tidal of Jay...
- It Takes Guts: Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy Tackle 'Yucky' Subject in Ads...phone interview. After the couple's first daughter was born, a pediatrician
spokewith her about gut health and flora, and how probiotics might help...
- Advertisers, Viewers Don't Show Up for Megyn Kelly's Alex Jones Interview NBC News' interview with the InfoWars founder was topped in the 25-to-54-year-old news demo by an "America's Funniest Home Videos" rerun.