LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Makeover Ahead for Ulta Beauty With New Agencies The beauty landscape may be more competitive than everâ "earlier this week,
Spotifyraised a few carefully plucked eyebrows when it began selling lipstickâ "but...
- Ad Age Ad Lib: USA Today's digital revenue guy on Gannett's network effect Subscribe to us on iTunes , check us out on
Spotifyand hear us on Stitcher. This is our RSS feed. Tell a friend! The senior...
- Rodrigues Leaves Publicis for WMcCann, BBH China Hires BBDO's TsangPlus new hires at Interbrand, Fake Love and more creative moves.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Twitter Bans Ads From Kremlin-Backed Media. And an Ikea Ad Annoys Single Women Plus, CVS is reportedly in talks to buy Aetna for over $66 billion. And it's partly because of Amazon.
- Ad Age Ad Lib Podcast: Instagram's Kay Hsu Empathizes With Brands Subscribe to us on iTunes , check us out on
Spotifyand hear us on Stitcher. This is our RSS feed. Tell a friend! As the...