LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Food Flight: Why Talent Is FleeingWith zero-based budgeting and leaner executive ranks, it becomes harder and harder to produce breakthrough marketing.
- New York Times Kicks Off NewFronts, Tests Crowd's Patience...variety of innovations such as its new Snapchat channel, VR initiatives, a
Spotifypartnership and the ability to use augmented reality to turn print into...
- Desktop and Mobile Ad Revenue Surpasses TV for the First TimeDigital advertising saw $72.5 billion revenue in 2016, a 22% upswing from the previous year.
- Marketing Technology May Never Consolidate (But That's a Good Thing)...more-niche offerings. We see this with Netflix (movies), Amazon (books) and
Spotify(music). In fact, platforms draw their strength from the vibrant ecosystems that...
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.