LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Register Now for Ad Age's Martech IQ Conference...As Mayur Gupta, the global VP of growth, innovation and marketing at
Spotify, argues , "Most brands and marketers only utilize 15% of technologies and capabilities...
- Pete Blackshaw's Digital Year in Review: From Voice Commands to Consumer Demands...Boomerang. iTunes music purchases slowed to a crawl while playlist creation on
Spotifyskyrocketed. My son and I had a blast co-creating Garage Band...
- Target Recruits Minions and a Troll in New Spot: It's Last Night's New Ads...AP Rocky and soccer players James Rodriguez, Anthony Martial and Marco Reus;
Spotifyfeatures The Weeknd singing "I Feel It Coming"; Kmart's "Gifts Under...
- Siri vs. Alexa vs. Cortana vs. Google Assistant: It's Battle of the AI SystemsYour favorite artificial intelligence systems are running your life. Here's a look at what they do, how they're marketed and what they'll do next.
- IoT: Can You Rig an Election by Hacking a Voting Machine?Shelly Palmer points out that one is a lot easier than the other.