LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Love Island' Turns It On for U.K. Millennials and Marketers'Love Island' is the U.K.'s surprise summer hit as viewers flock to see couples having sex under the duvet.
- Moods and Moments to Track Streaming MusicGroupM and
Spotifystarted a multi-year research and data partnership that is helping the agency company and music delivery company track streaming music consumption...
- Google, Amazon Join Online Protest of Net Neutrality Change How many online activists does it take to save Silicon Valley's favorite Obama-era regulation?
- SoundCloud Faces the Music; Cuts 40% of Staff...will give it a better financial footing to compete against larger rivals
Spotifyand Apple. SoundCloud, which in January said it was at risk of...
- Fitbit's Smartwatch Hits More Hurdles With Debut Looming...payments, according to people familiar with the product, a discussed partnership with
Spotifyfailed to materialize and technical challenges mean the app store may not...