LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Putting People Into Programmatic Why New Ad Technologies Need the Human Touch to Perform at Optimal Levels
- Florida-Based Ad Fraudsters Skim Millions From Advertisers, Then Disappear...of a number of well known companies, including Brightroll, Adap.tv and
SpotXchange. All three companies confirmed the tainted ads ran through their systems. Before...
- With Adap.tv, AOL Beats Google In Video Ads Served...U.S. online video ad properties stayed more or less the same aside from TubeMogul leapfrogging Specific Media ,
SpotXchangeand Hulu for the sixth spot.
- RTB video ad expenditures to hit $1.14 billion...S. online video spending, according to a study by video advertising company
SpotXchangeInc. According to SpotXchange's report, “RTB Powers the Rapid Growth...
- TubeMogul Gets $20 Million Investment to Expand Reach in Online Video Advertising...buys ad space for advertisers from open exchanges such as Adap.tv,
SpotXchange, BrightRoll Exchange, and Google's AdX, as well as from publishers' private...