LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Make-Goods Be Damned: NBC Crams Over 3,000 Promos Into Olympics'Timeless' and NFL Sunday Night Football get biggest push in coverage of Rio games.
- Jon Bon Jovi Helps a Group of Friends Turn Back Time in DirecTV Spot...ads recently aired on national TV Mr. Clean: Jingle Network: PBS Kids
SproutShow: Ruff-Ruff, Tweet & Dave Airing Date: Jun. 30, 2:12 pm...
- How to Grow Marketing Innovation In-House...to Ms. Mueller, however, her team's inventive spirit didn't just
sproutovernight. It required careful cultivation as part of an internal effort from...
- Love Me Tender: Why Agencies and Clients Stay -- and Why They Stray A good agency-client relationship relies on trust, communication, understanding -- and a little bit of spice.
- From Argonaut to Work & Co, These Are the Agencies to Watch in 2016Put these shops on your radar.