LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Spider-Man Comes to Sony's Rescue to Shake Sequel FatigueMany studios' well-known series have failed to meet expectations this year and moviegoers are showing fatigue with superhero sequels.
- Shekhar Kapur Signs to Independent, Prosser Joins Sweet Shop and More...Cadillac, Kia , The Observer, and more. He is also repped by
Spy Filmsin Canada, Henry De Czar in France, and Russell Curran in Ireland...
- Framestore Opens VR Studio, Oscar Winner Joachim Back Joins Anonymous and MoreAll the Latest Production Moves from Around the Industry
- Mamet signs with Aero, Berner joins The Colony and more....Attractions, together with executive producer Richard Cureton, who has worked at
Spy Films, and director of sales Jaime Randle, the founder of Plates Animation. Its...
- People News from Goodby and More...work coming from Mexico and Canada. He has previously worked at
Spy Filmsin Toronto, where he transitioned from music videos to commercials. He has...