SS+K began as an agency with both political DNA and creative muscle. No other agency sat copywriters together with pollsters and strategists, collaborating in real-time with creatives and consultants. For nearly 25 years, our firm has been a magnet for talented refugees from all corners of advertising, branding, digital and social marketing, public relations and politics. This unexpected mix of talents and experience allows us to create unorthodox, highly effective marketing strategies and differentiating campaigns for brands, companies, and causes including Delta, HBO, Comcast, President Obama’s 2008 and 2012 campaigns, Canyon Ranch, Match.com, the NCAA, E*TRADE, Jet.com, Fusion, Smile Train, Honest Tea, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Starbucks, The New Yorker and Wells Fargo, among others.
SS+K exists to lead brands through moments of change. We specialize in working with insurgent brands in crowded categories, mobilizing younger audiences, contemporizing and rebranding organizations and creating mission-based movements.
Our mission and passion has always been to figure out smart, creative, engaging ways to influence beliefs and behavior, online and off.
SS+K is part of M&C Saatchi Worldwide, a global network with a range of capabilities across 26 offices. Though we share common political heritage, our relationship really emerged after years of collaboration fighting childhood obesity: M&C Saatchi spearheaded the UK’s “Change4Life,” which informed the “Let’s Move!” campaign SS+K created with First Lady Michelle Obama.
Our network integrates disciplines across media, technology, brand strategy, data analytics, CRM & direct response, talent management, mobile, PR, media planning and shopper marketing, all of which are tools and methodologies we can tap into in addition to in-house capabilities across this wide variety of disciplines in the complex global landscape.
- History of Exercise With Nick Offerman and First Lady Michelle Obama
- BFF Trump Bot
Awards & Accolades
- * Small Agency Awards, Gold, 2015
- * The Webby Awards, 2015
- * AICP Show, Winner, 2015
- * D&AD Awards, Graphite Pencil, 2015
- * The One Show, Gold, 2015
- * Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, Gold Lion, 2015
- Murillo to Lead McDonald's Team at Alma, Mariano Joins Zulu Alpha Kilo...director for its New York office. He was most recently at
SS& Kas chief creative officer, responsible for the creative output for Chevy, Kraft...
- RSA, Pixeldust, Saville Add Directorial TalentM
ssng p eces has added artist and director Ivan...Sonny London in the U. K. Saville Productions has signed Salazar...
- Check Out What's on Tap for Small Agency Conference 2016...Stephen Leps, Executive Creative Director, Fusion and Armando Flores, Creative Director,
SS& Kwill offer a behind-the-scenes look at the "#CallingAllVoices" campaign created...
- E-Trade Taps MDC's Assembly as New Media Agency...to Interpublic Group of Cos' R/GA . It also works with
SS& Kfor social and WPP's Wunderman for CRM. For Assembly, a mid...
- Palmer and McCommon Join CP&B L.A., Accenture Adds Kaplan and More...Go's "Awkward Family Viewing," created out of her previous agency,
SS+ K. She was also the first creative hire at Anomaly. During her career...
FEB15TV-Style Ratings from Nielsen Come to Snapchat
MAR22How to Recover from a Blunder: Apologize First
JAN4Snapchat's Spectacles Make a Splash
MAR1Publishers Buying Agencies Biggest Trend of 2016
JUN29Young Creatives Show Off Their Digital Skills
JAN612 Days of Social Media: A Gingerbread-themed Holiday Campaign
FEB24Facebook Now Helps Businesses See How Many Shoppers Are Nearby