LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- When AI Fails (and What We Learned)These memorable missteps by brands experimenting with AI teach us four lessons, writes Ben Plomion, CMO at GumGum.
- The Cost of Cannes -- And What You Could Buy Instead...ocean-front balcony view What you could get instead: One page in Hearst's newly launched Pioneer Woman Magazine, featuring Food Network
- Adidas Bests Nike for Entertainment Lions Music Grand Prix...Jordan Brand's "We the People, " featuring Chance the Rapper performing a "
Star-Spangled Banner"-inspired track, was one of the front-runners for the...
- Three Golden Rules of Brand-Building in ChinaIn China, there's a tension between public status symbols and the need to feel protected, writes Tom Doctoroff, a senior partner at Prophet.
- It Takes Guts: Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy Tackle 'Yucky' Subject in Ads...probiotics and still does 15 years later, as long as Huffman, a
starof shows including "Desperate Housewives" and movies such as "Transamerica," reminds them...