LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Hormel's One-Man Band Brought Quirky, Crazy Cool to Pepperoni...even he could not have predicted it would make him an advertising
star. It all began with his band's performance at a Wisconsin summer...
- Watch Seth Meyers Nail the Most Surreal Aspect of the Comey HearingPlus: Rob Lowe goes hunting for Bigfoot and a BuzzFeed video star reveals why she left.
- Your Ad Is a Lie and I Want You to Cut It OutMedia Guy Simon Dumenco has some issues with commercials from Kay Jewelers, Apple, McDonald's, Facebook and Olive Garden.
- How Brands Demanding Safety Could Curtail YouTube Ad Sales...everything anyone might find offensive on the platform. Even YouTube's biggest
starPewDiePie, Felix Kjellberg, was tarnished after joking about anti-Semitism. YouTube is...
- Kellyanne Conway Is 'The True First Lady of Trump's America,' Says New York Magazine...Trump's America" on the print cover and "Kellyanne Conway Is a
Star" inside the magazine and online. Here's one choice paragraph: "When I...