LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Hairspray Live!' Not as Sticky as Previous NBC MusicalsRatings for the ambitious live productions have see-sawed since NBC revived the format four years ago.
- Laura Henderson Leaves Mondelez for BuzzFeed...Cadbury in 2008 as an associate brand manager and was a rising
starat Mondelez. Her recent work included funding the production of a one...
- DirecTV Flaunts its Streaming Service in New Spot: It's Last Night's New Ads...week. Among the new releases, Nissan goes "rogue" partnering with the new
StarWars film which shares a name with its latest model; 23andMe chronicles...
- Shell Energy's Star-Studded Musical Extravaganza Is Still on Top of the Viral Video ChartWatch this week's viral videos from brands, including the reascendant Shell.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.