LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ESPN Suspends Jemele Hill for Advertiser-Boycott TweetsThe "SportsCenter" anchor's called for fans to boycott Dallas Cowboys sponsors, many of which are also ESPN advertisers.
- Paris Shop BETC Opens in L.A. With a New Workout ProgramThe agency behind "Evian Babies" debuts in L.A. with a workout platform co-created with "Black Swan" choreographer Benjamin Millepied.
- How the KFC Brand Stayed Finger-Lickin' Fresh...tie-ins with the WWE and a parade of TV-and-movie
starcolonels. In so doing, the chain revitalized its brand: U.S. same...
- As Marketers Meet in Orlando, Here's What We Want to HearAs CMOs polish their PowerPoints for one of their biggest events of the year, we have a few requests.
- Is This 'The Future of Wiping?' Hyba Takes on the Fatberg...and now an ad showing what looks like the hand of a
StarWars imperial storm trooper rising from the toilet. The last on the...