LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Not Advertising Week,' Talent Shows, Ambush Efforts: A Look Back at Advertising Week 2015 From AOL's Tim Armstrong to McCann's karaoke singers, the industry put on a show last week.
- Agencies Rock Ad Age's Karaoke for a Cause at Advertising Week...t witness to the spectacle, sponsored by The Trade Desk , the
Starcom MediaVestteam won $10,000 on behalf of UJA-Federation of New York...
- It's Time to Update Your Reviewmageddon Scorecard...the massive General Mills account from Publicis Groupe's ZenithOptimedia. Publicis '
Starcom MediavestGroup, which has a number of large accounts up for review, lost...
- Cable Ratings Declines Don't Mean Doom and Gloom for Advertising...YetIt's still a Golden Age of Cable on the Emmys stage, but the medium is dimming by the lights that matter to marketers.
- Publicis Groupe Wins Consolidated Citi Media Agency Business...in the U.S. and international regions, and Publicis Groupe's
Starcom MediaVestGroup, which supports the client in a couple international markets through One...