LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- UBS Refreshes Brand for the Digital Era, Asks Life's Tough QuestionsUBS is reintroducing itself to the world this week with a digital-heavy brand refresh and ad campaign that plays on life's big questions.
- Mondelez Sets Marketing Department Changes Amid Cost-Cutting Push The Oreo maker anticipates "some impact to roles" as the snack company continues its cost cutting.
- City Spotlight: Argentina's Buenos Aires Boasts Outsize Creative Talent, Global ReachThe world's 20th biggest ad market is expected to be more "friendly" after presidential elections this fall.
- P&G Consolidates Secret Deodorant Account With Wieden & Kennedy...Wieden's longtime Old Spice assignment has included, Ms. Rose said.
Starcom MediavestGroup continues to handle Secret media and Devries continues to handle public...
- Twitter to Offer Promoted Tweets, Videos Beyond TwitterTwitter is expanding its promoted tweets and videos beyond Twitter itself and into its mobile ad network of thousands of apps.