LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief (A-List edition): Some news for your hangover...Get scrappy, people," Kim Yates, senior VP of experience design at
Starcom USA, told the teams before they began brainstorming creative approaches and media possibilities...
- Ad Age's 2018 A-List StandoutsThese sharp shops get kudos for amazing work and business prowess.
- Wavemaker Notches Its First U.S. Win: Adobe...S. CEO Amanda Richman. Richman joined the agency last year from
Starcom USA, where she had been president of investment. She said Wavemaker's place...
- Your Thursday Wake-Up Call: Trump Threatens the Networks; Facebook Wants a Billion People Using VR Also: The WPP-ADK-Bain Capital spat is heating up.
- Starcom USA Named Media AOR for Lionsgate Publicis Media shop
Starcom USAhas taken over Lionsgate's nearly $400 million media account from incumbent GroupM's Mindshare. Mindshare had won Lionsgate's...