LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Women to Watch Video Roundtable: Part 4...what our biggest challenge is," said Lisa Donohue, global president of
Starcom Worldwideand CEO of Starcom USA. "We certainly have a lot of challenges...
- Women to Watch Roundtable Video: Part 2...they balance personal and professional success," said Lisa Donohue, global president,
Starcom Worldwideand CEO of Starcom USA. Millennials, the panel agreed, have also also...
- Reunion Roundtable: Past Women to Watch Honorees Tackle Industry's Biggest ChallengesTo mark the 20th anniversary of Ad Age's Women to Watch, nine groundbreaking past honorees gather for a frank discussion on gender, sexism and what's next for adland.
- People on the Move: Rolf Olsen Joins Mindshare as Chief Data Officer...she was media director. Ms. Atkinson, who began her career at
Starcom Worldwideas a media planner on Procter & Gamble , was selected as a 2014...
- Ad Buyers Ask Magazines to Reveal More About Their Tablet Editions Major buyers are asking publishers to do a better job of describing the editions' performance.