LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Should booze makers be paranoid over pot profit potential?Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on pot's business potential and Kim Kardashian's new cosmetic product.
- Ziggy Stardust and Digital Media's Emotional Void...from Ã poisses de Bourgogne. I left clutching David Bowie's "Ziggy
Stardust." The cover was dog-eared, the vinyl scratched in several spotsâ "cheese...
- City Spotlight: London European ad Industry eager to move to London pre-Brexit are cold-calling and sending resumes, chocolate and more to local shops.
- Before You Put Your Ad Business Up for a Pitch, Read ThisAs an experienced participant in advertising pitches and their incredible inefficiency, Mark Wnek wonders why CMOs bother.
- Reynolds-Maclean Joins Biscuit, Contagious Signs Anderson...Creative in the United States and has served as executive producer at
Stardust. His experience includes campaigns with brands such as Nike, Google , Target, Adidas...