LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Framestore Opens VR Studio, Oscar Winner Joachim Back Joins Anonymous and MoreAll the Latest Production Moves from Around the Industry
- People on the Move...Houston. Panic & Bob in Toronto has added Greg Edgar, formerly at
Stealing Time, to its editing roster. Cramer-Krasselt/Chicago has promoted Marshall Ross to...
- New Additions at Cliff Freeman, CFM and More...and Visual Effects in Houston. ... Panic and Bob in Toronto has added Greg Edgar to its editing roster. Edgar was formerly cutting at
- Reorganization at Ogilvy/N.Y. and More...has signed Justion Reardon for exclusive U.S. commercial representation. ... Toronto editing company Relish has added editor Marcus Valentin, formerly of School and
- ANIMATION: HARE RAISING ADVENTURE...Y., Wedge wrote, planned, animated and rendered Bunny for eight years,
stealing timeon Blue Sky hardware over nights, weekends and holidays. The story of...