LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Multicultural Problem: Agencies Are to Blame, Not Brands...including the brands that invoke their prowessâ "are pushing forward at full
steamin multidimensional and diverse ways. True agency opportunities for anyone who is...
- Hurry-Up Offense: NFL's Plans to Speed Up Games May Impact AdvertisingHow a little innovation could be a boon for football fans and everyone along the commercial supply chain.
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- How Did Hillary Clinton Screw This Up? For Starters, Her Advertising Was All Wrong...Trump for being, basically, an asshole, was then already running out of
steam. I specifically cited one of the Clinton camp's most praised -- and...
- Wells Fargo Ramps Up Marketing In Push to Regain Trust...and transparency. Yet the bank should research consumer sentiment before going full-
steamahead with big campaigns, cautioned Gene Grabowski, a partner at public affairs...