LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Under Armour says it will be a 'louder brand' this year. Analysts are skeptical...still give the impression of a brand that has run out of
steam," wrote Neil Saunders, managing director of GlobalData Retail, in a Tuesday research...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Amazon spills a secret. Plus, how much might ad-free Facebook cost? Amazon is finally saying how many Prime subscribers it has -- over 100 million worldwide.
- As fallout from Facebook and Cambridge Analytica continues, marketers shrug The marketing industry is figuring out how to respond to the latest Facebook controversy. And some players say they aren't too worried.
- When #MeToo came into fashionThe dirty little secret of the great fashion-industry purge of '17-'18 is that the racket was rapidly running out of steam already.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Your Facebook and Cambridge Analytica update. Plus, 'retailpocalypse' and more.Plus, President Trump wants a campaign to fight opioid abuse; while we wait, and wait, for it, check out Ad Age's pick of 10 throwback anti-drug ads.