LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- NRA Brand Break-Ups Suggest This Time Is DifferentMetLife, Enterprise, Symantec are among the companies ending NRA member discounts in wake of Florida mass shooting.
- Marketer's Brief: Guinness Takes the Buzz Out, Halo Top Picks Agency...with some sobering news out of Ireland â ¦ Buzzless brews pick up
steamYou know non-alcoholic beers are gaining traction when Guinness gets involved...
- Shaq Puts the Fun in Carnival Cruise Line...to put a dent in bookings, Carnival Cruise Line is plowing full-
steamahead into 2018 with a new campaign and brand ambassador. The Miami...
- Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid: ID Theft Protectors Want to Scare the Money from Your Wallet...a piece of the growing identity theft protection market that has gained
steamin the wake of several well-publicized security breaches. The result is...
- CES 2018: Hypes and Gripes Ahead of Tech's Big ShowWe asked six executives what they're most excited to see at this year's consumer electronics conference -- and what they're least looking forward to