LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Turner Upfronts Diary: In Pitch to Advertisers, Network Group Says It'll Have Fewer Ads to Sell...most proactive programmers in terms of its commitment to staying a
step aheadof a tumultuous marketplace . The whiplash-paced changes in how viewers access...
- ESPN Cuts 100 Household Names as Rights Fees, Viewer Habits Eat Into Profits Scores of familiar faces are let go as the sports giant tries to stay a step ahead of the game.
- Visa and Papa John's Team Up in New Ad Featuring NFL Stars: It's Last Night's New Ads...Releases Top new ads recently aired on national TV VISA: One
Step AheadNetwork: FOX Show: NFL Football Airing Date: Dec. 4, 11:11 am...
- How Fitbit Is Staying a Step Ahead in the Race for WearablesBy moving creative marketing in-house and reviewing its media agencies, Fitbit is trying to outrun heavy competitors like Apple
- Why I Was Wrong About CRM and So Were YouDigital marketers need to stop thinking about CRM as a set of "cool tools" to favorably influence sales outcomes, Curtis Thornhill writes.