- Advertisers Turn to Love While World Erupts in ViolenceRance Crain doubts that advertising can make much of a dent in the hatred espoused by ISIS and al-Qaida.
- Reality Confounds Premier League's Attempt to Squash Web Video League is working with social-media providers to curtail unauthorized clips.
- Big Companies Cut Back on Everything But Ad Spending in 2013. Why?...to invest in research and development to try to stay one
step aheadof the competition. After all, such product advantages can too easily be...
- Yannick BollorÃ© On the Positive Influence of the Family Business The Havas chairman and CEO admits there is a 'logical link-up' with Vivendi, but claimed the group's current scale is ' close to ideal.'
- John Maeda Heads to Silicon Valley; Tree Ornaments for Geeks, Toilets of the Future & More Google Is One Robotic
Step Aheadof Amazon While the world (including Charlie Rose) gushes about Amazon's grand plan to deliver by drone (read...