LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Visa and Papa John's Team Up in New Ad Featuring NFL Stars: It's Last Night's New Ads...Releases Top new ads recently aired on national TV VISA: One
Step AheadNetwork: FOX Show: NFL Football Airing Date: Dec. 4, 11:11 am...
- How Fitbit Is Staying a Step Ahead in the Race for WearablesBy moving creative marketing in-house and reviewing its media agencies, Fitbit is trying to outrun heavy competitors like Apple
- Why I Was Wrong About CRM and So Were YouDigital marketers need to stop thinking about CRM as a set of "cool tools" to favorably influence sales outcomes, Curtis Thornhill writes.
- Four Burning Issues on the Minds of CMOs...figured out, tomorrow everything changes. So you have to stay one
step aheadof the changes by keeping your finger on the pulse of what...
- Op-Ed: Trump for President (of a Digital Advertising Company)Some of Donald Trump's more radical views make a lot of sense when applied to digital advertising, writes Marc Goldberg.