LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Walmart, Wendy Clark, Target and Apple: More WikiLeaked Clinton Campaign Messaging Secrets...Mart's $3 Million Man," referring to the potential value of
stock optionshe'd been granted by the retailer.) In a May 4, 2014...
- Alphabet Said to Introduce New Stock System for 'Other Bets' Employees Divisions within Alphabet's "Other Bets" group are creating new types of stock that will rise and fall in value depending on how each unit performs, according to people with knowledge of the plans.
- Facebook Is Taking Over the Media Business, Vice CEO Shane Smith Says...on Thursday, saying Vice has been very generous in giving out
stock options. The company made 250 new millionaires last year and will make 2...
- Where Have All the Creatives Gone?Seeking a respite from the realities of today's agency, more chief creatives are looking from their corner cubicles toward Silicon Valley.
- 'Mad Men' Recap: Charmed Lives...Learjet that would get him a raise, a signing bonus, and
stock optionsworth in the neighborhood of the $1 million left on his earnout...