LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mother New York Taps Ogilvy N.Y. Creative Chief Falusi as Chief Creative Officer...our clients." Prior to Ogilvy, Ms. Falusi worked at smaller creative shops
StrawberryFrog, in Amsterdam as well as New York, and Jung Von Matt in...
- Lair, Epoch Sign Directors; Method Hires and Promotes...Digital Pulp, Buran worked as a consultant and creative director with Organic,
Strawberryfrog, and JWT . He studied film directing and worked in television advertising before...
- Pereira & O'Dell, Barton F. Graf, CP&B, David & Goliath Bolster Creative RostersAll the industry's latest creative moves
- Take a Look at Jim Beam's New Bottle...and Jung von Matt of Germany. The U.S. agency had been
StrawberryFrog, but the shop was replaced last year by Mekanism, which recently opened...
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl 50, Best to Worst, A to ZRelive the highs and lows of advertising's biggest day of the year. And there were a lot of highs.