LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hurry-Up Offense: NFL's Plans to Speed Up Games May Impact Advertising...DealBook forum, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said the league is eager to
streamlinethe games, which on average clock in at around three hours and...
- Unification: The Path to Scale and SimplicityDigital technology is impacting the way people choose to consume media, which has far-reaching consequences
- 5 Reasons Why Brands Should Bond With EducationDiscovery Education CMO Lori McFarling makes a case that brands benefit when they sponsor education initiatives, writes Drew Neisser.
- Underdog Firm Plays on Democrats' Data FearsRivals say the party strategy of a central voter data platform makes it easy to stifle primary challenges and boosts the risk from hacking.
- The Media Chart for Sept. 23: 'Dancing' in the Middle The NFL is still at the top, but 'Dancing With the Stars' keeps ABC in the game.