LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Actor Jeffrey Wright Takes the Stage to Uncover the Real 'Magic' of Dell TechnologiesBrand debuts first big marketing push following September's record-setting acquisition.
- Fixing Online Grocery's 'Failure to Launch'...experience was geared towards the real needs of each individual, we could
streamlineand reward the experience of shopping online. Grocers must implement an actionable...
- Simulmedia Partners With LiveRamp for Easier TV-to-Digital Attribution...synced systems, Simulmedia client Choice Hotels and its media agency Havas can
streamlinemeasurement of the TV spots it targets using its proprietary loyalty program...
- Soylent Gets an AI Spokeswoman Courtesy of W&K Tech Shop Lodge...to have is among tech-savvy startup workers and others looking to
streamlinetheir daily grind. Drinking a pre-mixed bottle of Soylent drink, sipping...
- An Open Letter to Clients Considering an Ad Agency Review: Part 2 Michael Fanuele, chief creative officers at General Mills, offers some ideas crafting a kinder, gentler pitch process.