LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Tinseltown and Adland's Relationship Is Stronger Than EverBrands have made it easier for celebrities to lend their star power by telling better stories.
- Unilever CMO Leads Effort to Map Future of Marketing Research and Analytics...rapidly," Mr. Weed said in an interview. "One of the areas that
struckall of us is the area of data. When I was a...
- Fox's Deal For U.S. Open Means More Golf Ads on More Channels...Century Fox. The supply is a result of the deal the USGA
struckwith Fox Sports in 2013 that includes broadcast rights to the U...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Yahoo, Microsoft Search Renewal Could Help Portal Renew Its Own Search Tech...help Yahoo renew its own search technology. In 2009 the two companies
strucka deal that would have Microsoft's Bing search engine exclusively provide...