LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google Search Results, Ads Showing Up on Yahoo as Part of Non-Exclusive Test...it had with AOL that crumbled earlier this week after that portal
strucka 10-year search-and-display deal with Microsoft . Yahoo accounted for...
- LGBT Ads Strike a Chord with Brands and ViewersWells Fargo, Tylenol and Chobani are among brands using LGBT themes in ads, and digital engagement is soaring, Sean Muller writes.
- Microsoft, AOL Sign 10-Year Search, Display Deal to Rival Google's Ad DominanceThe deal with AOL effectively marks Microsoft's exit from the ad-sales business.
- Can Mondelez, Facebook Sell More Cookies Online? Mondelez International has
strucka new deal with Facebook that the Oreo maker says will help it crack the code for selling more cookies online...
- What Was Burger King's King Doing At The Belmont Stakes?Quadruple crown: King watches Belmont Stakes with American Pharoah trainer Bob Baffert.