LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Big Brands Couldn't Stop Chobani From Winning the Yogurt War Chobani, which popularized Greek yogurt in America, has overtaken Yoplait to become the country's biggest yogurt brand.
- How Halo Top Is Conquering the Ice Cream Biz -- Without Ads...as a good source of protein, is sweetened with erythritol, organic cane
sugarand organic stevia. Vanilla Bean, Halo Top's best-selling flavor, contains...
- McDonald's Steps Up Sustainable Fish Message in Time for Lent...buns, was updated last year to replace high fructose corn syrup with
sugar. Otherwise, the national recipe remains the same. Some Maryland restaurants have offered...
- 'Legion' of Boom: Inside FX's Trippy Promo Campaign for Its New X-Men Strip...buys for "Legion" during ESPN's coverage of the Rose Bowl and
SugarBowl, as well as during several national NBA games. "Legion" spots have...
- Underrated Super Bowl Spots: Gerry Graf's Big on the Boogeyman...benefit is crystal clear. The creative leap from "around three p.m. your blood
sugarand energy are low" to "Robert Goulet appears" is genius.
Warner Bros Theatre Ventures: Wonka-fy New York City Agency: AKA NYC, Media: TV/Video