LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Disney, Now Happy with Happy Meals, Reunites with McDonald's The deal follows a 2006 breakup and gives both McDonald's and Disney the chance to work with other brands.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Cadillac, Coca-Cola, Kohl's and More...real 3-D world to snag a bottle of Coca-Cola Zero
Sugar. IHOP issues a Declaration of Pancakes to hype its made-up holiday...
- McDonald's Makes Happy Meals (Slightly) Healthier...McDonald's will also start offering chocolate milk made with less added
sugar. And chocolate milk won't be shown on the Happy Meal menu...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: The War Against Tony the Tiger. Plus, the Olympics on Snapchat...the food companies; the regulations also include big warning labels about fat,
sugar, calories and salt on packaging, and strict rules on TV advertising. PepsiCo...
- Super Bowl Ad Review: We Laughed, We Cried, We Cringed Brands were disinclined to make statements other than "everyone is a special snowflake." We wish we could say the same in return.