LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Oui, Yoplait Needs Help, So it Looks to France for Inspiration...as thick and creamy, with non-GMO ingredients including whole milk, cane
sugar, real pieces of fruit and yogurt cultures. The "artisanal" yogurt also comes...
- Nestle Considers Selling Its U.S. Candy Business as Demand Wilts...with weak U.S. consumption as Americans increasingly turn their backs on
sugar. In March, Hershey Co. announced plans to cut 15% of its workforce...
- Marketer's Brief: This Detergent Ad Is NSFWAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on a naked pitch for an anti-stink detergent and Buffalo Wild Wings' new dining concept.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2017 These are the inspirational women shaping marketing and inspiring new generations.
- Celebrate Ad Age's Women to Watch in New York...Director-Media, Anheuser-Busch InBev Robyn Streisand Founder-CEO, Titanium Worldwide Lisa
SugarFounder, PopSugar Karin Timpone Global Marketing Officer, Marriott International Janey Whiteside Senior...
Warner Bros Theatre Ventures: Wonka-fy New York City Agency: AKA NYC, Media: TV/Video