LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How This Lot Got $155M Mitsubishi AccountDETROIT (AdAge.com) -- How did Traffic, an unknown, 6-month-old independent with virtually no clients, walk away with Mitubishi's $155 million account last week?
- Interpublic Group of Cos.Interpublic Group of Cos. and its major agencies profiled in the 2007 Agency Report
- Dailey Gets New CEO Following Account Losses...by Vice Chairman Bruce Miller, 54. Mr. Miller's former agency,
Suissa Miller, was purchased by Interpublic in 2000 and later merged with Dailey. Upper...
- SEE AGENCY WINS AAA NORTHERN CALIF. ACCOUNT...California State Automobile Association, had been with Interpublic Group of Cos.'
Suissa Miller, now merged into Dailey & Associates, West Hollywood, Calif. Other contenders Other contenders...
- Dailey shuffles execs, strives for national rep...time for new business" under Hunter Phillips, exec VP, formerly of
Suissa Miller, which was merged into Dailey by parent Interpublic in late 2003. Michael...