Sullivan Higdon & Sink helps brands stand out from the flock through integrated brand experiences conceived and executed by multidisciplined teams.
An Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, SHS exists to inspire brands and people to be remarkable. With offices in Kansas City, MO and Wichita, KS, the agency’s client roster includes American Century Investments; AMC Theatres; Cargill; The Kansas City Chiefs; Lowe’s Home Improvement; Merial; Newell Rubbermaid; Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City; Pratt & Whitney; Bayer Animal Health; Procter & Gamble and SONIC® Drive-In, among others. Agency focus areas include food value chain (SHS FoodThink), aerospace and defense, marketing to men and big brand start-ups.
Focus Area Publications
FoodThink - Fresh thoughts on consumers' relationship with their food
Kansas City Office
Kansas City, MO 64108
255 N. Mead
Wichita, KS 67202
• Rand Mikulecky, Managing Partner
• Tom Bertels, Managing Partner
• John January, Co-CEO
• Ali Mahaffy, Co-CEO
• Jim Vranicar, VP-Connections Planning
• Scott Flemming, VP-Executive Creative Director
• Lathi de Silva, VP-Reputation Management
• Brock Campbell, VP-Brand Management
Sullivan Higdon & Sink Twitter
Awards & Accolades
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Small Agency of the Year, Northwest, Silver: Mutt Industries...Mutts," as its employees are known, hang out together, fight, make up, and even miss each other when they're apart. Next:
Sullivan Higdon& Sink
DEC23Looking to Name a Global Agency of Record?
MAR23A PR Partnership That Makes Social Media Easier
SEP14Omnicom's New Media Agency Brand Helped it Land AT&T
JAN25Buying Via Programmatic Direct Gains Fans
NOV30What to Do When a Brand Gets Pulled Into Controversy?
SEP28Facebook Live Video Experiments with Ad Breaks
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards Winners
APR6Multicultural A-List Agency Is Mainstream Success
DEC2Best Places to Work Have Happy Employees
AUG3One Size Doesn't Fit All; Small Can Be Powerful
DEC9Pass the Account: Media Buying Shifts Due to Digital Trends
NOV18Agencies building digital newsrooms to create and deliver content
SEP9Hershey Uses Tech to Let Consumers Earn Samples, and Increase Sales
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise
FEB3What it takes to be Ad Age's Creativity Agency of the Year