The people of Sullivan Higdon & Sink hate sheep because they remind us of marketing that follows instead of leads and ideas that are too docile to stand out. In short, sheep are bad for business. And that makes them easy to hate.
Our purpose is to help brands and people discover what makes them remarkable and inspire them to make the transformational changes needed to realize their full potential.
BMA Midsize Agency of the Year 2014
Continuing its momentum from 2013, Sullivan Higdon & Sink (SHS) has earned another prestigious industry award.
The Business Marketing Association (BMA) recently awarded its B2 Midsize Agency of the Year award to SHS. The firm was among seven finalists who were judged on growth, case studies demonstrating strategy and results, as well as community involvement. This award comes on the heels of SHS being named the 2013 Small Agency of the Year - Midwest by Ad Age.
"The B2s Committee established a new, robust procedure this year to establish key criteria to objectively select the best BtoB agencies in the country. All entries were judged by a blue-ribbon panel composed of leading corporate marketers," said Marc E. Green, chairman of B2 Awards. "The agencies that made it through this process truly represent the best of the best in BtoB and should be proud of this award."
"We're humbled to be called the best BtoB midsize agency, and it's very satisfying to have the quality of our work validated on an international level," said Tom Bertels, managing partner at SHS. "The awards are a reflection of our talented staff, awesome clients and strong client relationships."
Kansas City Office
Kansas City, MO 64108
255 N. Mead
Wichita, KS 67202
Washington, D.C. Office
1425 K St. NW, Ste. 350
Washington, DC 20005
• Rand Mikulecky, Managing Partner
• Tom Bertels, Managing Partner
• Lynell Stucky, Managing Partner
• John January, SVP-Executive Creative Director
• Ali Mahaffy, SVP-Director Brand Management
• Jim Vranicar, VP-Director Brand Contact
• Scott Flemming, VP-Creative Director
• Lathi de Silva, VP-Director Brand Reputation
• Brock Campbell, VP-Group Director Brand Management
• Scott McCullers, VP-Public Affairs
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Small Agency of the Year, Northwest, Silver: Mutt Industries...Mutts," as its employees are known, hang out together, fight, make up, and even miss each other when they're apart. Next:
Sullivan Higdon & Sink
- Meet The Big Winners of Ad Age's Small Agency Awards...Havana Northwest , Gold: Copacino & Fujikado Northwest , Silver: Mutt Industries Midwest , Gold:
Sullivan Higdon & SinkMidwest , Silver: Solve West , Gold: Threshold Interactive West , Silver: Traction Southwest...
- Small Agency of the Year, Midwest, Gold: Sullivan Higdon & Sink The management at
Sullivan Higdon & Sinkdon't like sheep. Part of the office dÃ©cor at the Kansas City, Mo. shop is an ornamental...