Sullivan is a brand engagement firm in New York City. We believe brand is earned one moment at a time--and that what really matters is how the brand influences someone’s decision to build a relationship with you. We work with clients in two ways: to define a powerful brand, and to design the right client experience across an ecosystem of digital, print, and event communications.
Our expertise is helping clients build brands and communications when there are big financial and emotional commitments involved. We serve clients in technology, industrials, professional services, financial services, lifestyle, higher education, and not-for-profit sectors. We have relationships with leading organizations including ADP, American Express, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Brown University, Cognizant, Crown Castle, Duke University, LinkedIn, WebMD, and UPS. For more information, please visit www.sullivannyc.com.
In 2013, we launched IMPRINT, a Sullivan Content Lab, to create editorial and educational content as a part of our strategy to build a holistic brand experience for our clients’ customers. Then in early 2017, we acquired digital design studio FOUR32C to strengthen our capabilities in digital product design.
Sullivan is an independent, WBENC-certified Woman-Owned Business.
Awards & Accolades
- * Sullivan named Winner of "The Webby People's Voice Award," 2015
- * Work for Crown Castle named BMA B2 Award Winner for "Best Corporate Brand/Identity," 2015
- * Sullivan's work for National Baseball Hall of Fame recognized as an Appy Awards Finalist, 2015
- * Sullivan's work for Ms. Foundation for Women received Merit Award by Graphis Typography 3, 2015
- * Gramercy Institute Financial Marketing Award Winner for "Best Internal Marketing," 2015
- * Finalist for "Agency of the Year" by Content Marketing Institute, 2014
- * One of the "5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America" by Inc. Magazine, 2012-2014
- * Merrill Lynch received "Best Global Strategy" at Financial Marketing Strategy Awards, 2014
- * Wolters Kluwer received "Award of Excellent in Corporate Identity" at BMA's B2 Awards, 2014
- * Wolters Kluwer received Bronze for "Best Identity" by BMA's ACE Awards, 2014
- * Baker Tilly recognized as "Best in Class: Corporate Website" at Interactive Media Awards, 2014
- * Merrill Lynch received "Best Internal Execution" by The Gramercy Awards, 2014
- * Duke University & Liquidnet honored as "Featured Websites" by CSS Awards, 2013
- * CQ Roll Call received "Graphis Gold" by the Graphis Design Awards, 2012
- * One of the "Rising Stars" by The Journal of Financial Advertising & Marketing, 2012 - 2014
- * One the "Who's Who" by BtoB Magazine, 2013
- * The "Top Small Agency of the Year" by BtoB Magazine, 2012
- * Certified Woman-Owned Business, Women's Business Enterprise Council
- Kaboom, Directors Bureau, Nonfiction and Method Add New HiresAll the production moves from around the industry
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Top U.S.
AgenciesFrom All Disciplines Ranked by 2014 U.S. revenue. Dollars in thousands. Source: Ad Age DataCenter. Asterisk (*) indicates estimate. Parent name...
- Gannon and Dierauer Launch Music Content Shop, Reel FX Enters Virtual Reality...have worked with
agenciesincluding Wieden & Kennedy...at the Whitehouse NYCuntil 2012. Separately...has named Deborah Sullivanas managing director...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S.
AgenciesFrom All Disciplines Source: Ad Age DataCenter. Ranked by 2013 U.S. revenue. Dollars in thousands. Ranking based on agency revenue...
- What Five Schools Are Doing to Get Higher Ed Students in Classrooms...Only those with the proper skills could read them. Cornell
NYCTech Agency SullivanNYC created another cryptic set of ads to promote the new...
APR12Major Media Brands Now Selling Digital Ads Together
JUN15B2B Marketers Continue to Invest in Content Marketing
FEB8How IBM's Watson Wrote Copy for a Toyota Campaign
JAN13Magazines Create 'Industry-Wide' Guarantee for Ad Pages
MAY24Proving the Fish is Fresh Using Snapchat Stories
MAY10YouTube to Focus on Three Data Points
JAN11Print Subscriptions Soar After Election
APR13Publishers Tout Content Management Systems as 'Secret Sauce'
JLY19Martech Buzzwords Translated
JUN1Branded Content Wins Film Festival Award
AUG16What the Heck is Martech Anyway?
MAY11Live Streaming Just Got a Huge Boost
JUN5B-to-B E-Commerce Sales Expected to Grow to $1.1 Trillion by 2020
SEP14B-to-B E-Commerce Sales to Reach $1.1 Trillion in 2020
AUG26Data-Onboarding Business, Now Named Connectivity, is Growing
APR6Multicultural A-List Agency Is Mainstream Success
JLY8Crisis Management No Longer Domain of Just PR Agencies
OCT28Using a CRM Budget to Start a Loyalty Program
OCT21A Retooled Website Includes Its Own Branded Content Section
AUG3One Size Doesn't Fit All; Small Can Be Powerful
FEB3What it takes to be Ad Age's Creativity Agency of the Year
DEC9Pass the Account: Media Buying Shifts Due to Digital Trends
NOV18Agencies building digital newsrooms to create and deliver content
DEC2Best Places to Work Have Happy Employees
SEP9Hershey Uses Tech to Let Consumers Earn Samples, and Increase Sales
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise