Sullivan is a brand engagement firm in New York City. We believe brand is earned one moment at a time--and that what really matters is how the brand influences someone’s decision to build a relationship with you. We work with clients in two ways: to define a powerful brand, and to design the right client experience across an ecosystem of digital, print, and event communications.
Our expertise is helping clients build brands and communications when there are big financial and emotional commitments involved. We serve clients in technology, industrials, professional services, financial services, lifestyle, higher education, and not-for-profit sectors. We have relationships with leading organizations including ADP, American Express, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Brown University, Cognizant, Crown Castle, Duke University, LinkedIn, WebMD, and UPS. For more information, please visit www.sullivannyc.com.
In 2013, we launched IMPRINT, a Sullivan Content Lab, to create editorial and educational content as a part of our strategy to build a holistic brand experience for our clients’ customers. Then in early 2017, we acquired digital design studio FOUR32C to strengthen our capabilities in digital product design.
Sullivan is an independent, WBENC-certified Woman-Owned Business.
Awards & Accolades
- Sullivan named Winner of "The Webby People's Voice Award," 2015
- Work for Crown Castle named BMA B2 Award Winner for "Best Corporate Brand/Identity," 2015
- Sullivan's work for National Baseball Hall of Fame recognized as an Appy Awards Finalist, 2015
- Sullivan's work for Ms. Foundation for Women received Merit Award by Graphis Typography 3, 2015
- Gramercy Institute Financial Marketing Award Winner for "Best Internal Marketing," 2015
- Finalist for "Agency of the Year" by Content Marketing Institute, 2014
- One of the "5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America" by Inc. Magazine, 2012-2014
- Merrill Lynch received "Best Global Strategy" at Financial Marketing Strategy Awards, 2014
- Wolters Kluwer received "Award of Excellent in Corporate Identity" at BMA's B2 Awards, 2014
- Wolters Kluwer received Bronze for "Best Identity" by BMA's ACE Awards, 2014
- Baker Tilly recognized as "Best in Class: Corporate Website" at Interactive Media Awards, 2014
- Merrill Lynch received "Best Internal Execution" by The Gramercy Awards, 2014
- Duke University & Liquidnet honored as "Featured Websites" by CSS Awards, 2013
- CQ Roll Call received "Graphis Gold" by the Graphis Design Awards, 2012
- One of the "Rising Stars" by The Journal of Financial Advertising & Marketing, 2012 - 2014
- One the "Who's Who" by BtoB Magazine, 2013
- The "Top Small Agency of the Year" by BtoB Magazine, 2012
- Certified Woman-Owned Business, Women's Business Enterprise Council
- Kaboom, Directors Bureau, Nonfiction and Method Add New HiresAll the production moves from around the industry
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Top U.S.
AgenciesFrom All Disciplines Ranked by 2014 U.S. revenue. Dollars in thousands. Source: Ad Age DataCenter. Asterisk (*) indicates estimate. Parent name...
- Gannon and Dierauer Launch Music Content Shop, Reel FX Enters Virtual Reality...have worked with
agenciesincluding Wieden & Kennedy...at the Whitehouse NYCuntil 2012. Separately...has named Deborah Sullivanas managing director...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S.
AgenciesFrom All Disciplines Source: Ad Age DataCenter. Ranked by 2013 U.S. revenue. Dollars in thousands. Ranking based on agency revenue...
- Five Creative Ways Schools Are Attracting Higher Ed Students to its Classrooms...Only those with the proper skills could read them. Cornell
NYCTech Agency SullivanNYC created another cryptic set of ads to promote the new...