What good is a brand that doesn’t change someone’s experience for the better? At Sullivan, we believe in the power of brand at the 30,000-ft level, but we also put brands to work at a human level where people are interacting with them. We look at every moment through four lenses - user, business, practical, and emotional - and create experiences that deliver on all four dimensions. We have relationships with many blue-chip for-profit and not-for-profit clients, including ADP, American Express, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Brown University, Crown Castle, Duke University, LinkedIn, WebMD, and UPS. For more information, please visit www.sullivannyc.com.
Sullivan also helps clients with custom content strategy, creation, publishing, and measurement through its custom content lab, Imprint. Offering a unique expertise in creating and implementing channel-agnostic custom communications tailored to reader behavior, Imprint's programs increase relevance, engagement and action, all of which drive business results. The Imprint team is comprised of industry veterans, including current Content Council Chairman Andy Seibert. For more information, please visit www.imprintcontent.com.
Awards & Accolades
- * Sullivan named Winner of "The Webby People's Voice Award," 2015
- * Work for Crown Castle named BMA B2 Award Winner for "Best Corporate Brand/Identity," 2015
- * Sullivan's work for National Baseball Hall of Fame recognized as an Appy Awards Finalist, 2015
- * Sullivan's work for Ms. Foundation for Women received Merit Award by Graphis Typography 3, 2015
- * Gramercy Institute Financial Marketing Award Winner for "Best Internal Marketing," 2015
- * Finalist for "Agency of the Year" by Content Marketing Institute, 2014
- * One of the "5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America" by Inc. Magazine, 2012-2014
- * Merrill Lynch received "Best Global Strategy" at Financial Marketing Strategy Awards, 2014
- * Wolters Kluwer received "Award of Excellent in Corporate Identity" at BMA's B2 Awards, 2014
- * Wolters Kluwer received Bronze for "Best Identity" by BMA's ACE Awards, 2014
- * Baker Tilly recognized as "Best in Class: Corporate Website" at Interactive Media Awards, 2014
- * Merrill Lynch received "Best Internal Execution" by The Gramercy Awards, 2014
- * Duke University & Liquidnet honored as "Featured Websites" by CSS Awards, 2013
- * CQ Roll Call received "Graphis Gold" by the Graphis Design Awards, 2012
- * One of the "Rising Stars" by The Journal of Financial Advertising & Marketing, 2012 - 2014
- * One the "Who's Who" by BtoB Magazine, 2013
- * The "Top Small Agency of the Year" by BtoB Magazine, 2012
- * Certified Woman-Owned Business, Women's Business Enterprise Council
- Kaboom, Directors Bureau, Nonfiction and Method Add New HiresAll the production moves from around the industry
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Top U.S.
AgenciesFrom All Disciplines Ranked by 2014 U.S. revenue. Dollars in thousands. Source: Ad Age DataCenter. Asterisk (*) indicates estimate. Parent name...
- Gannon and Dierauer Launch Music Content Shop, Reel FX Enters Virtual Reality...have worked with
agenciesincluding Wieden & Kennedy...at the Whitehouse NYCuntil 2012. Separately...has named Deborah Sullivanas managing director...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S.
AgenciesFrom All Disciplines Source: Ad Age DataCenter. Ranked by 2013 U.S. revenue. Dollars in thousands. Ranking based on agency revenue...
- Five Creative Ways Schools Are Attracting Higher Ed Students to its Classrooms...Only those with the proper skills could read them. Cornell
NYCTech Agency SullivanNYC created another cryptic set of ads to promote the new...
JUN15B2B Marketers Continue to Invest in Content Marketing
JAN13Magazines Create 'Industry-Wide' Guarantee for Ad Pages
JAN11Print Subscriptions Soar After Election
APR13Publishers Tout Content Management Systems as 'Secret Sauce'
JUN1Branded Content Wins Film Festival Award
JUN5B-to-B E-Commerce Sales Expected to Grow to $1.1 Trillion by 2020
MAY11Live Streaming Just Got a Huge Boost
SEP14B-to-B E-Commerce Sales to Reach $1.1 Trillion in 2020
AUG26Data-Onboarding Business, Now Named Connectivity, is Growing
JLY8Crisis Management No Longer Domain of Just PR Agencies
APR6Multicultural A-List Agency Is Mainstream Success
OCT28Using a CRM Budget to Start a Loyalty Program
OCT21A Retooled Website Includes Its Own Branded Content Section
FEB3What it takes to be Ad Age's Creativity Agency of the Year
AUG3One Size Doesn't Fit All; Small Can Be Powerful
DEC9Pass the Account: Media Buying Shifts Due to Digital Trends
DEC2Best Places to Work Have Happy Employees
NOV18Agencies building digital newsrooms to create and deliver content
SEP9Hershey Uses Tech to Let Consumers Earn Samples, and Increase Sales
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise