LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Stink Signs 'Moonjourney' director Grabmayr, Fuller Joins Nonfiction...directed, produced and edited documentaries for Ron Howard's Imagine Entertainment,
Sundance Channel, MTV, Food Network , Travel Channel, Netflix and National Geographic . Los Angeles-based...
- As Amazon Toys With TV, Networks Don't Want to Be Left OutAs talks with Amazon advance, TV executives are trying to convince investors that skinny bundles will halt recent subscriber declines.
- NBC Takes the Wraps Off SeeSo, a New Streaming Comedy PlatformDesigned as a complement to TV rather than a disruptor, the $3.99 service has Millennial comedy nerds in its sights.
- Hungry Man Hires Lenny Dorfman; Reynald Gresset Joins Reset and More...the pilot for Iconoclast , a successful series originally made for the
Sundance Channel. Dorfman was previously represented by O Positive and before that, Radical Media...
- Airbnb Taps Former Coke Exec Jonathan Mildenhall as CMO...short film made up of user-submitted Vines that ran on
Sundance Channel. Mullen was the agency behind that ad. Privately-held Airbnb hasn't...