LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- As Amazon Toys With TV, Networks Don't Want to Be Left OutAs talks with Amazon advance, TV executives are trying to convince investors that skinny bundles will halt recent subscriber declines.
- NBC Takes the Wraps Off SeeSo, a New Streaming Comedy PlatformDesigned as a complement to TV rather than a disruptor, the $3.99 service has Millennial comedy nerds in its sights.
- Hungry Man Hires Lenny Dorfman; Reynald Gresset Joins Reset and More...the pilot for Iconoclast , a successful series originally made for the
Sundance Channel. Dorfman was previously represented by O Positive and before that, Radical Media...
- Airbnb Taps Former Coke Exec Jonathan Mildenhall as CMO...short film made up of user-submitted Vines that ran on
Sundance Channel. Mullen was the agency behind that ad. Privately-held Airbnb hasn't...
- Van Tulleken Joins Pulse, Ntropic Appoints Lausch EP And More...Tool, during which he has helped to execute digital projects including
Sundance Channel's "Be Original." Lindsay joins the company following stints with Resn, Firstborn...