LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Where Is Marcello Serpa? Heading to New York for His First Art Exhibit...a day as long as he returns to his starting point by
sunset. Greed wins out and the man walks too far, then drops dead...
- Anybody Wanna Buy a Magazine? Time Inc. Is Now Trying to Offload Three Glossies Plus: Viacom could pay dearly for Scripps, #TrumpWritesHallmarkCards and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Feel-Good Hit of the Summer: 12 Seasons in, 'America's Got Talent' Shows No Sign of Letting Up In a mean-spirited era, NBC's kinder, gentler talent show keeps putting up monster ratings.
- The Secret Megyn Kelly Tapes Alex Jones Released Are, Uh, Not Good for Megyn KellyPlus: Twitter wits take on Amazon's Whole Foods purchase, and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- The Short, Happy Life of NBC's New 'Must-See TV'...when Jerry, Elaine, George and Kramer were kvetching their way into the
sunset, 26.5 million people watched NBC every Thursday night, of which a...