LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Not-so-secret agents: Travel agents go by new names Today's globe-trotting travel advisers attract clients with blogs and social media.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Nike's Fun Homage to Kobe Bryant. Plus, Disney World's Trump Robot...one of three spots, the puppets are lounging on a beach at
sunset, sipping coconut juice, and Bryant taunts James about the honor he just...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Watch a (Very) Young Meghan Markle Protest Sexist Ads. Plus, Firings at Vice Check out the footage of Meghan Markle's first TV appearance at age 11. Plus, Vice is firing three people after a harassment probe.
- RIP, Time Inc., It Was Fun for as Long as It Lasted: Joe NoceraIf you joined Time Inc. when Joe Nocera did, in the mid-1990s, the glorious excesses were a thing of the past. But you heard the stories.
- Where Is Marcello Serpa? Heading to New York for His First Art Exhibit...a day as long as he returns to his starting point by
sunset. Greed wins out and the man walks too far, then drops dead...