LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rethinking travel's role in the age of tech backlash...rights so we can share these artsy photographs on Instagram? Did a
sunsetreally happen if we didn't Instagram it? That this question can...
- Not-so-secret agents: Travel agents go by new names Today's globe-trotting travel advisers attract clients with blogs and social media.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Nike's Fun Homage to Kobe Bryant. Plus, Disney World's Trump Robot...one of three spots, the puppets are lounging on a beach at
sunset, sipping coconut juice, and Bryant taunts James about the honor he just...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Watch a (Very) Young Meghan Markle Protest Sexist Ads. Plus, Firings at Vice Check out the footage of Meghan Markle's first TV appearance at age 11. Plus, Vice is firing three people after a harassment probe.
- RIP, Time Inc., It Was Fun for as Long as It Lasted: Joe NoceraIf you joined Time Inc. when Joe Nocera did, in the mid-1990s, the glorious excesses were a thing of the past. But you heard the stories.