LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Watch a (Very) Young Meghan Markle Protest Sexist Ads. Plus, Firings at Vice Check out the footage of Meghan Markle's first TV appearance at age 11. Plus, Vice is firing three people after a harassment probe.
- RIP, Time Inc., It Was Fun for as Long as It Lasted: Joe NoceraIf you joined Time Inc. when Joe Nocera did, in the mid-1990s, the glorious excesses were a thing of the past. But you heard the stories.
- Where Is Marcello Serpa? Heading to New York for His First Art Exhibit...a day as long as he returns to his starting point by
sunset. Greed wins out and the man walks too far, then drops dead...
- Anybody Wanna Buy a Magazine? Time Inc. Is Now Trying to Offload Three Glossies Plus: Viacom could pay dearly for Scripps, #TrumpWritesHallmarkCards and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- Feel-Good Hit of the Summer: 12 Seasons in, 'America's Got Talent' Shows No Sign of Letting Up In a mean-spirited era, NBC's kinder, gentler talent show keeps putting up monster ratings.