LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Secret Megyn Kelly Tapes Alex Jones Released Are, Uh, Not Good for Megyn KellyPlus: Twitter wits take on Amazon's Whole Foods purchase, and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- The Short, Happy Life of NBC's New 'Must-See TV'...when Jerry, Elaine, George and Kramer were kvetching their way into the
sunset, 26.5 million people watched NBC every Thursday night, of which a...
- The Media Chart for Dec. 2: The Force Is Still AwakeEven as Disney readies the next installment of "Star Wars," "The Force Awakens" is still king of this year's domestic box office.
- The Executioner's Song: Why the Networks Stopped Cancelling New Shows...shows such as "Quarterlife," "Emily's Reasons Why Not" and "South of
Sunset" disappeared after only a single episode. To be sure, much of what...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list