LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Dec. 2: The Force Is Still AwakeEven as Disney readies the next installment of "Star Wars," "The Force Awakens" is still king of this year's domestic box office.
- The Executioner's Song: Why the Networks Stopped Cancelling New Shows...shows such as "Quarterlife," "Emily's Reasons Why Not" and "South of
Sunset" disappeared after only a single episode. To be sure, much of what...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- Trump Launches Scion Hotel Line as Namesake Brand PolarizesThe new brand is planned for use at city and resort locations, and is aimed at younger customers.
- How Did the Moscow Mule Start? Smirnoff Has a Tale to Tell...Jack Morgan, owner of the Cock'n Bull pub on Hollywood's
sunsetstrip. Mr. Martin was struggling to sell Smirnoff to American drinkers who...