LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Applebaum Joins Wondros, Tool Signs Avery and More...Wild Plum; he also spent eight years as executive creative director at
Superfad, which he co-founded in 2005. He has worked across both live...
- Tool Adds VR to its Offerings, Go Signs Chris Nelson and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- Harpoon Signs Furlong, B-Reel's Anderson Joins Native and More...Showtime and Syfy . Viau was one of the founding designers/animators at
Superfadbefore becoming a director. Documentary directors Philip Knowlton and JP Bouchard have...
- 'High Maintenance' Duo Join Pulse, Tool Signs Judelson and More...Shoes Creative Studio, headed by Executive Producer Geraint Owen , who joined from
Superfadlast year. Joining Owen are newly signed Creative Director/Director James Coulson...
- Curious Film Opens U.S. Office, New VFX hires at MPC and MoreAll the Latest Production Moves from around the Industry