LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Stink Launches Content Division, Michael Rapaport Joins Big Block and MoreOur roundup of all the latest production moves
- Faria Joins Stinkdigital, Purman Signs to Go, Reisberg Heads to Greencard...companies such as Ebeling Group, Digital Kitchen, Brand New School, MK12, Hush,
Superfadand has worked on campaigns for AT&T, American Express , Verizon , Toyota...
- Applebaum Joins Wondros, Tool Signs Avery and More...Wild Plum; he also spent eight years as executive creative director at
Superfad, which he co-founded in 2005. He has worked across both live...
- Tool Adds VR to its Offerings, Go Signs Chris Nelson and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- Harpoon Signs Furlong, B-Reel's Anderson Joins Native and More...Showtime and Syfy . Viau was one of the founding designers/animators at
Superfadbefore becoming a director. Documentary directors Philip Knowlton and JP Bouchard have...