LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Broadcast TV Midseason Report Card: What's Working... and What Isn't Viewers may gravitate to familiar pleasures, but "This Is Us" proves that new shows can still draw a crowd. See the chart of the top 25.
- Make-Goods Eat Into November NFL Ad Sales Revenue, but Pricing Continues to Soar...commercial time has only increased, in accordance with the law of
supply and demand. For example, SMI's data pinpoints the average unit cost for...
- Digital Crash Course Video: Is TV a Bubble Ready to Burst? Beyond supply and demand, what should advertisers make of TV's soaring costs and shrinking audiences?
- Retailers: Stop Playing the Promotion Game...so-called "Veblen goods." Outlier to the established economic link between
supply and demand, a Veblen good is one whose demand and sales increases with...
- Targeting on Publishers' Websites May Be Due for a 'Natural Correction'...doesn't agree. "First, let's start with the premise of
supply and demand," he said. "Advertising demand is not expected to change dramatically. And...