LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue RisesAd dollars kept pouring in as the 2016-17 broadcast TV season ground to a halt.
- Did JPMorgan Chase Just Start A Digital Advertising Revolution?...eMarketer. "But I can tell you it will come down to
supply and demand." That in turn makes it less likely that advertisers boil down...
- Broadcast TV Midseason Report Card: What's Working... and What Isn't Viewers may gravitate to familiar pleasures, but "This Is Us" proves that new shows can still draw a crowd. See the chart of the top 25.
- Make-Goods Eat Into November NFL Ad Sales Revenue, but Pricing Continues to Soar...commercial time has only increased, in accordance with the law of
supply and demand. For example, SMI's data pinpoints the average unit cost for...
- Digital Crash Course Video: Is TV a Bubble Ready to Burst? Beyond supply and demand, what should advertisers make of TV's soaring costs and shrinking audiences?