LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Retailers: Stop Playing the Promotion Game...so-called "Veblen goods." Outlier to the established economic link between
supply and demand, a Veblen good is one whose demand and sales increases with...
- Targeting on Publishers' Websites May Be Due for a 'Natural Correction'...doesn't agree. "First, let's start with the premise of
supply and demand," he said. "Advertising demand is not expected to change dramatically. And...
- Buyers Take a Wait-and-See Approach to NFL Ratings Slide The NFL's ratings drop has become a locked-room murder mystery where everyone's grabbing at clues. But is there a body? Try these facts.
- The Sports TV Well Has Run DryThe next big-time sports package won't be freed up until 2020, leaving pretenders to the ESPN throne to make do with their current rights.
- TV Upfronts Lurch to Life, but at a Walk, Not a SprintSupply and demand still favors the networks, but buyers say marketers' budgets for dealmaking aren't as robust as anticipated.