LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TV's Most Expensive Ads: Brands Pay for Football and Tears...prior and only the latest in a series of declines. But
supply and demandcontinues to work in networks' favor, at least in terms of...
- Nuber: The End of Uber and Central Authority...no middleman, no central authority, just a free market based on
supply and demand? Blockchain The technology that will empower trusted decentralized marketplaces is here...
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue RisesAd dollars kept pouring in as the 2016-17 broadcast TV season ground to a halt.
- Did JPMorgan Chase Just Start A Digital Advertising Revolution?...eMarketer. "But I can tell you it will come down to
supply and demand." That in turn makes it less likely that advertisers boil down...
- Broadcast TV Midseason Report Card: What's Working... and What Isn't Viewers may gravitate to familiar pleasures, but "This Is Us" proves that new shows can still draw a crowd. See the chart of the top 25.