LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Brands Can Tap Micro-Data in Social Campaigns...as the basis for deciding whether an individual has enough power to
swayaudiences toward better brand favorability or purchase intent. But as with display...
- Trump Slams Nordstrom for Dropping Daughter Ivanka's Brand...tweet renewed questions about whether he's using the presidential pulpit to
swaybusiness interests for himself or his family. In addition to starting a...
- Why Brands Need Faces and Franchises in the Platform Age...an inversion of influence. The traditional pyramid, where authority figures on top
swaythe masses, has been upended. Studies show influence has shifted away from...
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Discounts -- but Strong Holiday Sales Could Come at CostAverage unit retail figures (net sales, after markdowns, divided by number of units sold) have so far fallen 10% this year due to discounts.
- Don't Call It a Comeback: NFL Sees Post-Election Ratings SpikeCowboys-Steelers thrill ride delivers the biggest ratings of the season and keeps Fox ahead of the rest of the pack.