LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What We Know -- And Don't Know -- About Election Interference at Facebook, Google and OthersWith all the different websites and all the investigations and reports, it's hard to keep the Russia probe straight.
- 'Seinfeld,' Shrinkage and the Rising Cost of TV ViewersA look back at 1997 ad rates for "Seinfeld" and the Must-See TV lineup reveals how much audience erosion is costing marketers.
- Translation Service: What IAB Is Really Saying About Regulating Online Political Ads...ads on Facebook alone, targeting them at susceptible people most likely to
swaythe election. Here's what Grimaldi said in the statement, but also...
- Microsoft, Google Back Strong Net Neutrality; AT&T and Verizon, Not so Much...a decade. The tech pillars and the broadband providers are trying to
swaythe Federal Communications Commission, which is moving toward gutting rules against interfering...
- NYT and Other Papers to Congress: Save Us From the Facebook-Google Duopoly!Plus: Donald Trump Jr. just kind of messed things up for his dad in dealing with the NYT (sad!) and more from Dumenco's media roundup.