LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cambridge Analytica attempts a self-defense via Twitter tweetstorm, but it backfires"We are in touch with Facebook now and can confirm that we do not hold or use any data from profiles." Note the present tense.
- Facebook's David Fischer Talks about the 'Fundamental Shift' Toward Purpose-Driven MarketingAd Council's Lisa Sherman discusses pro-social initiatives with Facebook's David Fischer in this first interview in 'The Purpose of Purpose' series.
- Fox Offers to Keep Money-Losing Sky Funded for at Least 10 Years...owns The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun newspapersâ "too much
swayover British media. Any closing of Sky News would also threaten media...
- Guess Chairman Cedes Daily Duties Following Upton Accusation...stepped down as CEO of Guess in 2015, but he has held
swayover the company through his roles as co-founder, chairman and chief...
- Production Company A-List 2018: Imperial Woodpecker...stay firmly in place. His moves continued on the sweet holiday spot "
Sway," in which a pair of strangers, also wearing AirPods, engage in a...