LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ex-speaker Boehner morphs from marijuana foe to weed adviserNine years ago, Boehner said he was "unalterably opposed" to legalization. His endorsement now could be considered a watershed event.
- Facebook consolidates scattered privacy settings menu...users as it built an election-consulting company that boasted it could
swayvoters in contests all over the world. It has plunged Facebook into...
- Facebook's grip on political ads likely to defy stain of data leak...users as it built an election-consulting company that boasted it could
swayvoters in contests all over the world. And questions remain about how...
- Cambridge Analytica attempts a self-defense via Twitter tweetstorm, but it backfires"We are in touch with Facebook now and can confirm that we do not hold or use any data from profiles." Note the present tense.
- Facebook's David Fischer Talks about the 'Fundamental Shift' Toward Purpose-Driven MarketingAd Council's Lisa Sherman discusses pro-social initiatives with Facebook's David Fischer in this first interview in 'The Purpose of Purpose' series.