LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Discounts -- but Strong Holiday Sales Could Come at CostAverage unit retail figures (net sales, after markdowns, divided by number of units sold) have so far fallen 10% this year due to discounts.
- Don't Call It a Comeback: NFL Sees Post-Election Ratings SpikeCowboys-Steelers thrill ride delivers the biggest ratings of the season and keeps Fox ahead of the rest of the pack.
- Soda Marketers Lose Again: Chicago's Cook County Passes TaxOpponents' ads failed to sway the Cook County Board. The measure follows voter-approved taxes in three California cities and Boulder, Colo.
- ANA Chief Calls on CMOs to Take Back Marketing, But Do They Really Want To?Rance Crain takes on the marketing industry's malaise.
- Anatomy of an Ad: Chrysler's Pacifikids...should be easy for these enthusiastic pint-size brand ambassadors to help
swayreal-life customers to purchase a Pacifica, right? As Ad Age learned...