LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- New York Times, WSJ Subscriptions Surge After Election...outlets, including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal, witnessing a
swellin donations or subscriptions since Donald Trump's victory in the Nov...
- NFL Ad Rates Soar as Marketers Clamor for Time in TV's Last Great Reach VehicleThe NFL is so dominant over everything else on TV, it's like Von Miller rampaging his way through a Pop Warner pee wee football practice.
- Billionaire Fight Club: DNC Diary, Day 3Barack and his buddy Joe gave swell speeches, and so did suburban dad Tim, but it was Mayor Mike who stole the show.
- 'Dark' Trump to America: 'You Can't Always Get What You Want'...Donald) Tom Barrack offered a rambling set of stories about what a
swellguy Donald Trump is. The exceedingly poised Ivanka Trump, in her speech...
- Popcornucopia: Summer Movie Dollars Pour Into TV...summer releases on national TV, a figure that will only continue to
swellas the temperature rises. The most profligate spender is Universal Pictures, which...