- 'Star Wars' Trailer to Swell Movie Lines This WeekendIn 1998, some fans bought tickets to Brad Pitt's "Meet Joe Black" just to see a trailer for "The Phantom Menace."
- White Castle Names Resource/Ammirati as Its New Agency...thinking a little more non-traditional, a little more of a ground
swell," said Ms. Mooney. White Castle spent more than $9 million in measured...
- SheKnows Buys BlogHer, Expanding Its Reach Among Women...it has roughly doubled staff in the last 18 months -- which will
swellto 200 after the acquisition of BlogHer. "Together, we will extend our...
- Facebook's Closed the Mobile Gap, but What About the Google Gap?Facebook made 66% of its $2.96 billion third-quarter ad revenue from mobile. But its overall ad revenue was only one-fifth of Google's.
- Planners: When Seeking a 'Hero,' Look Someplace UnexpectedWhen looking for a career "hero," agency planners can learn some lessons from comedians, Hilary Murdock writes.