LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Volvo Will Try to Reinvent Auto Marketing With New Strategy...a year ago. The agency's first work for the brand, " The
Swell," which urged consumers to "seek feeling," was an early indication of the...
- 'Star Wars' Trailer to Swell Movie Lines This WeekendIn 1998, some fans bought tickets to Brad Pitt's "Meet Joe Black" just to see a trailer for "The Phantom Menace."
- White Castle Names Resource/Ammirati as Its New Agency...thinking a little more non-traditional, a little more of a ground
swell," said Ms. Mooney. White Castle spent more than $9 million in measured...
- SheKnows Buys BlogHer, Expanding Its Reach Among Women...it has roughly doubled staff in the last 18 months -- which will
swellto 200 after the acquisition of BlogHer. "Together, we will extend our...
- Facebook's Closed the Mobile Gap, but What About the Google Gap?Facebook made 66% of its $2.96 billion third-quarter ad revenue from mobile. But its overall ad revenue was only one-fifth of Google's.