- Facebook's Closed the Mobile Gap, but What About the Google Gap?Facebook made 66% of its $2.96 billion third-quarter ad revenue from mobile. But its overall ad revenue was only one-fifth of Google's.
- Planners: When Seeking a 'Hero,' Look Someplace UnexpectedWhen looking for a career "hero," agency planners can learn some lessons from comedians, Hilary Murdock writes.
- High Times Magazine Turns 40, Hungry for Doritos and Pepsi Advertising...in New York promising "drinks and munchies." The milestone comes amid a
swellof interest from readers and advertisers thanks to the legalization of recreational...
- 'Fem-powerment' Campaigns Highlight a New Reality for Women...tribe is growing in terms of education, influence and spirit today, the
swellof global feminine empowerment has just begun to hit a crescendo. A...
- Republican Startup Hopes to Use FCC Database to Predict Ad FutureEchelon Insights is building an archive showing how much campaigns have spent, thus showing where ads are likely to run.