LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People News from JWT, Wieden + Kennedy and MoreBill Oberlander has joined JWT, New York, as executive creative director.
- Duly noted Text: London-based edit house Cut + Run has announced plans to open a New York office in February. The branch, which is currently working out of temporary space at Homestead Editorial, will be headed by editor Chuck Willis, formerly of Crew Cuts, and executive producer Susan Willis, formerly of BBDO. The move comes just months after the June launch of Cut + Run/L.A. under the direction of Swietlik Editorial founder Dan Swietlik and former Crew Cuts executive producer Christie Cash. ... Deutsch has announced the launch of Yellow Fin Premedia, a new unit dedicated to providing print and graphics production services to the agency's clients. The unit is headed by Robb DeFilippis, Deutsch senior VP-director of print services. ... Bicoastal production company Believe Media has signed up New York's Brown Bag Films as a satellite partner. Co-founded by "Whassup" director Charles Stone III, Brown Bag's roster includes Stone-who recently returned to spots with a campaign for Brand Jordan-and Maurice Marable, a former creative director for on-air promos at HBO.... Creative director Arlan Smith-formerly of PostPerfect and his own shop, Noise -and executive producer David Edelstein, formerly of FDG, have announced the launch of the Nth Degree, a New York-based motion graphics and branding firm. ...L.A.'s Ten Music has added Badman, Jagjaguwar, Record Collection, Secretly Canadian and Stones Throw to the roster of independent record labels the company represents for licensing deals.
- Cut + Run to Open in NYC, and other moves...the June launch of Cut + Run/L.A. under the direction of
SwietlikEditorial founder Dan Swietlik and former Crew Cuts executive producer Christie Cash...
- AICE's Best Edited CommercialsComedy Reebok "Terry Tate" Editor: Jason Painter/
Swietlik(now at Jigsaw) Agency: The Arnell Group CD: Peter Arnell Director: Rawson Thurber/Hypnotic Dialogue Miramax "Announcer...
- Duly noted...was named jury president for design and package design. ... Santa Monica's
SwietlikEditorial and London's Cut + Run have formed a transatlantic alliance that...