We create smart work.
Swift is a strategic creative agency that lives and breathes digital, leading brands forward with a groundbreaking combination of insights and ideas. We are hyper-focused on delivering campaigns that get results. Our client roster includes Starbucks, Google, Nestlé, and Pandora.
See more on Glassdoor.
Shorty Award Winner: Google Trends
Shorty Award Winner: adidas Project Harden
Perspectives: Women in Advertising: Liz Valentine, Co-founder & CEO, Swift.
Meet Campaign US' 2017 Digital 40 Over 40
Taboo: The Future Is Feminine - Creative Mornings with Liz Valentine
Design Is Good Business 2017 - Swift Agency by Beebe Skidmore Architects
How an Agency Is Helping This College Student’s Nonprofit Talk About Periods
Liz Valentine, Chief Executive Officer
Alicia McVey, Chief Creative Officer
Paul Wille, President, Chief Performance Officer
Rick Albano, Executive Creative Director
Maren Elliott, Chief Operations Officer
Buck Wise, VP, Brand and Partnerships
Scott MacEachern, VP, Strategic Growth
Meredith Chase, VP, Client Strategy
Swift Twitter Feed
- How to Get the True Measure of a Mobile Ad...media? "There is so much confusion," said Paul Wille, president of creative
agency Swift. "If someone likes a video, how do I know they viewed...
- Lowdown: What Tom Brady Did for Olivia Munn and ProactivThe Lowdown has the latest on ads that snuck into Super Bowl's overtime and how Zipcar is testing new couples for Valentine's Day.
- See the Spot: Adidas Sets Fire to Pink and Shrink...second spot promoting its women's cleats. Debuting this week, the commercial,
created by Swift, depicts female soccer players setting fire to a pair of...
- The Lowdown: The Thanksgiving Week Edition News nuggets from across the world of marketing, including trends, campaign tidbits, executive comings and goings and more.
- Nestle USA Trims Digital Agency Roster...Grey, as well as independent shops Resource /Ammirati, Threshold Interactive, SmithBrothers and
Swift, Inc. "Our decision to award the business to these agencies was based...
FEB3The 15 Best Ad Campaigns For the 21st Century -- So Far
MAY3TV Advertising Means More Than Buying Audiences
AUG17Stadiums Upgrade Location Tracking to Feed Ad Exchanges
MAY17Love, Laugh, Cry, Wow: How Ads Make Viewers React Become Award Categories
FEB15TV-Style Ratings from Nielsen Come to Snapchat
MAR8How Martech Enhances the Customer Journey
MAR22How to Recover from a Blunder: Apologize First
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards Winners
SEP7August Brings Flurry of Digital Agency Acquisitions
OCT5Creative Teams Look for Ways to Ensure Diversity
OCT19Marketers Creating More and More Content, But How Effective Are Those Messages?
FEB24Facebook Now Helps Businesses See How Many Shoppers Are Nearby
FEB3What it takes to be Ad Age's Creativity Agency of the Year
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise
APR6Multicultural A-List Agency Is Mainstream Success
OCT21A Retooled Website Includes Its Own Branded Content Section
NOV18Agencies building digital newsrooms to create and deliver content
AUG3One Size Doesn't Fit All; Small Can Be Powerful
JUN1Branded Content Wins Film Festival Award
DEC2Best Places to Work Have Happy Employees
DEC9Pass the Account: Media Buying Shifts Due to Digital Trends
JAN612 Days of Social Media: A Gingerbread-themed Holiday Campaign
SEP9Hershey Uses Tech to Let Consumers Earn Samples, and Increase Sales