LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Agencies Can Turn the Tables on Consultants...achieve their business goals, including improvements to EBITDA performance. This is a
switchfrom when agencies just created ads and left the profit modeling to...
- After 107 Years, ANA Breaks First-Ever Ad Campaign...It's in Our DNA" tagline, which Fanelli says the group may
switchup early next year, but the ads will also include messages like...
- How Walmart Found Its Footing in the Amazon Era Instead of swerving between its base and more-wealthy consumers, or between bricks and clicks, it's investing in a balanced business model.
- Female Firepower: Women Take a New Role in Gun SalesUnder President Obama, fear of new gun restrictions spurred sales. Now gun marketers are trying to emerge from a so-called Trump slump.
- CP+B Taps Linus Karlsson as Global Chief Creative Officer...had just accepted the position at Fallon." It's also a strange
switchof roles, as Karlsson fills the post that had been most recently...