LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Under New CMO, Office Depot's Accounts Are Up for Grabs...of our agency partners," confirmed an Office Depot spokesman. The potential agency
switchcomes mere months after the brand unveiled a new brand positioning and...
- ESPN, Santa Claus Spin Christmas as the Official Holiday of the NBAYuletide campaign features NBA stars Ben Simmons, J.R. Smith and Swaggy P.
- Tito's Handmade Vodka Tops Ad Age's Marketers of the Year This year's big winner, Tito's Handmade Vodka, floated to the top because of a once-derided brand legend. See the full list.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From AT&T, Google, Amazon and More...you can get up to $650 in credits per line when you
switchto AT&T Unlimited Plus) and its DirecTV discount. And Amazon puts...
- How Cable Companies Learned to Love Netflix (or Hulu) and Chill...a customer, these are just choices and you shouldn't have to
switchinputs or figure out how to get to that choice." Charter also...