LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- One Medical taps Nest, Levi's vet Doug Sweeny as CMO...labor costs. The problem with health care is that patients don't
switchvery often, unlike restaurants or retail when you make a purchase every...
- E-Cigarette liquid packaged like candy leads to FTC, FDA warnings...to take a balanced approach to help adults who enjoy the flavors
switchfrom regular cigarettes to vaping. "Companies selling these products have a responsibility...
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- 50 largest U.S. promotion agency networks...28.6 32 Saatchi & Saatchi X* [Publicis] Springdale, Ark. 28.0 33
Switch* St. Louis 24.1 34 SourceLink Itasca, Ill. 22.5 35 Cheil...
- The cola wars are back: Pepsi pledges to go 'toe-to-toe' with CokePepsiCo amps up cola spending after disappointing first-quarter results.