LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Can You See Us Now? Verizon Revamps Logo...its FiOs business. Verizon did not immediately respond to an email for comment on the logo change or whether a campaign will accompany the
- McDonald's Takes to Twitter to Announce All-Day Breakfast...one of its stronger areas, but sales were limited since it would
switchits kitchens over to a lunch plan, usually at 10:30 a...
- Chinese Brands Want to Go Global; Here's Why It's Still So Tough Despite it troubles, China is the world's second-biggest economy. Why has it been so hard to build Chinese brands abroad?
- In a Swipe at AT&T's New Bundle, Sprint Offers DirecTV Customers Free Phone for a Year...allegiances divided: Sprint is offering DirecTV customers one year free if they
switchtheir phone service to the company. The offer, which is good for...
- With Retooled Atlas Under the Hood, Facebook Closes in on Linking Ads to Sales Across DevicesA year after launching its ad server Atlas for advertisers, Facebook is courting publishers and testing a demand-side platform.