LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Here Are the Podcasts That Influencers Turn to for Inspiration...a story, is "Revisionist History." I also like to listen to "Code
Switch." Educating myself on culture, for me, is just as important tool as...
- How Reese's Reworked its Latest Product Reveal Campaign Reese's decided it was being a little too subtle with its fans and made some mid-campaign switches for its Crunchy Cookie Cups teasers.
- Grey Named AOR for Tumultuous Applebee's Business...sets out to fix every aspect of its business. The latest agency
switchat Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar comes after a major food overhaul...
- Jose Cuervo Says 'Tomorrow Is Overrated' in Brand Campaign Out of CP&B Blockbuster ad about living in the moment follows brand's successful IPO.
- Pizza Hut's New Ordering Ease: Pushing a Button on a Pair of Pie Top Shoes...and delivery times. The latest effort follows last year's creative agency
switch, when Droga5 replaced Deutsch . Droga5 led the charge on the plan for...