Syfy is at the forefront of immersive storytelling, evolving the entertainment experience with bold, high quality originals that expand and progress across multiple screens and social media. It's how Syfy superserves its audience of Igniters--those most influential viewers who challenge convention and celebrate the power of possibility.
Now, Syfy is superserving that audience better than ever, offering Igniters active roles in powerful new shows through real-time, second-screen content and innovative social experiences.
The reason Syfy is singularly focused on storytelling opportunities for its audience? Independent research shows that Igniters behave differently than other consumers: They're faster to try new things, more social and vocal online, driven by passion and a love of inclusive entertainment, and they watch Syfy more than any other network.
Syfy's immersive storytelling doesn't just deliver a valuable audience. It creates unique opportunities for its partners. After all, a more immersive environment means a more engaging experience--and access to a more active consumer. Where Igniters lead, others follow. And their journey begins with Syfy.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Burger King, Nissan, American Express and More...8:45 pm ET Nissan: America's Best Sales Event: More Network:
SYFYShow: Hook Airing Date: Jun. 15, 11:55 pm ET Nordcurrent: Cooking...
- Broadcasters Look to Competition Series to Ward Off a Summer Ratings Drought NBC's "America's Got Talent" still rules, but ABC hopes to make a splash with kitschy retro fare like "Battle of the Network Stars."
- Upfronts Diary: Did You Know NBC Airs 'This Is Us?'"NBC is showing off 'This Is Us' the way a girl shows off the diamond on her engagement ring," joked late-night host Seth Meyers.
- Comcast Said to Plan Online Rival to Netflix Using Hit NBC Shows...NBC broadcast network, and could include shows from Comcast cable channels Bravo ,
Syfyand USA, said the people, who asked not to be identified discussing...
- NBCU Commits to $1 Billion in Ad Deals That Move Beyond Nielsen Guarantees...s portfolio includes the NBC broadcast network and cable channels including Bravo ,
Syfyand USA Network. Just because NBCU is willing to sell that much...