Syfy is at the forefront of immersive storytelling, evolving the entertainment experience with bold, high quality originals that expand and progress across multiple screens and social media. It's how Syfy superserves its audience of Igniters--those most influential viewers who challenge convention and celebrate the power of possibility.
Now, Syfy is superserving that audience better than ever, offering Igniters active roles in powerful new shows through real-time, second-screen content and innovative social experiences.
The reason Syfy is singularly focused on storytelling opportunities for its audience? Independent research shows that Igniters behave differently than other consumers: They're faster to try new things, more social and vocal online, driven by passion and a love of inclusive entertainment, and they watch Syfy more than any other network.
Syfy's immersive storytelling doesn't just deliver a valuable audience. It creates unique opportunities for its partners. After all, a more immersive environment means a more engaging experience--and access to a more active consumer. Where Igniters lead, others follow. And their journey begins with Syfy.
- NBC Universal Taps Dan Lovinger to Lead Sports Ad Sales...NBCU's entertainment networks, which include the broadcast channel, as well as
Syfyand USA Network. He joined NBCU in 2011 as head of Telemundo...
- Chance the Rapper Meets 'Chance the Wrapper' in New KitKat Ad...6, 9:44 pm ET Amazon Echo: Just Ask: Hyperspace Drive Network:
SYFYShow: Wrong Turn Primetime Airing: Oct. 6, 10:05 pm ET AT...
- Trump's TV Turning Point: Data-Driven Ad Buys Are Happening...them on non-traditional channels such as Animal Planet, Food TV, Oxygen ,
Syfyand Travel Channel. "This indicates that they're looking at some sort...
- NBC Buys Rights to 'Harry Potter,' 'Fantastic Beasts' Franchises...available on NBC's portfolio of cable networks, which include USA and
Syfy, according to a company statement Monday. It also lets NBC's theme...
- The Media Chart for August 5: CNN Had a Great ConventionBut was the big political party a match for broadcast?