Syfy is at the forefront of immersive storytelling, evolving the entertainment experience with bold, high quality originals that expand and progress across multiple screens and social media. It's how Syfy superserves its audience of Igniters--those most influential viewers who challenge convention and celebrate the power of possibility.
Now, Syfy is superserving that audience better than ever, offering Igniters active roles in powerful new shows through real-time, second-screen content and innovative social experiences.
The reason Syfy is singularly focused on storytelling opportunities for its audience? Independent research shows that Igniters behave differently than other consumers: They're faster to try new things, more social and vocal online, driven by passion and a love of inclusive entertainment, and they watch Syfy more than any other network.
Syfy's immersive storytelling doesn't just deliver a valuable audience. It creates unique opportunities for its partners. After all, a more immersive environment means a more engaging experience--and access to a more active consumer. Where Igniters lead, others follow. And their journey begins with Syfy.
- Fulbrook Joins Translation, Periscope hires Berg and Sutherland...has worked with brands including Target, Burger King, Coke Zero and the
SyfyNetwork. Firstborn is appointing Jeremy Elliot as associate creative director, assigned to...
- AKQA Opens in Gothenburg, Costello Joins the Martin Agency...media campaign for the "Missing Richard Simmons" podcast and directing campaigns for
Syfy's rebrand and 25th anniversary. New York-based agency Gale is hiring...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Nintendo, Kohl's and More...vs. industry) JoS. A. Bank: Four Day Only Specials Premiered on: Faster,
SYFYJoS. A. Bank data for the last 30 days Impressions: 176,349...
- Advertising Hall of Fame Interview: Kay Koplovitz Equates Chaos With Opportunity When Koplovitz started out, the biggest challenge was to launch enough satellite dishes to receive signals from the new cable networks.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Burger King, Nissan, American Express and More...8:45 pm ET Nissan: America's Best Sales Event: More Network:
SYFYShow: Hook Airing Date: Jun. 15, 11:55 pm ET Nordcurrent: Cooking...