Syfy is at the forefront of immersive storytelling, evolving the entertainment experience with bold, high quality originals that expand and progress across multiple screens and social media. It's how Syfy superserves its audience of Igniters--those most influential viewers who challenge convention and celebrate the power of possibility.
Now, Syfy is superserving that audience better than ever, offering Igniters active roles in powerful new shows through real-time, second-screen content and innovative social experiences.
The reason Syfy is singularly focused on storytelling opportunities for its audience? Independent research shows that Igniters behave differently than other consumers: They're faster to try new things, more social and vocal online, driven by passion and a love of inclusive entertainment, and they watch Syfy more than any other network.
Syfy's immersive storytelling doesn't just deliver a valuable audience. It creates unique opportunities for its partners. After all, a more immersive environment means a more engaging experience--and access to a more active consumer. Where Igniters lead, others follow. And their journey begins with Syfy.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Redbox, Samsung, MLB and more...34% more interruptions than avg.) Redbox: Paper Bag Premiered on: Face Off,
SYFYNo airings data over the last 30 days; visit iSpot.tv for...
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Gatorade, Adidas, Verizon and more...Alexander Graham Bell Takes a Call Premiered on: The Legend of Hercules,
SYFYGEICO data for the last 30 days Impressions: 3,992,376,051...
- Fox hits roadblock in its plans for limited commercialsFox is currently selling its one-minute ad blocks in just three Sundays next season, down from its plans to reduce commercials in 40 weeks.
- TV Upfronts 2018: The best and worst of broadcast's big weekAwkward celebrities, forced fun and some pretty terrible dancing ... Here's a look at the highlights and lowlights from TV's upfronts.
- NBC Universal joins OpenAP TV consortium, the industry effort to confront big threats...broadcast flagship NBC plus cable networks such as USA, E!, Bravo and
Syfy. While Krishan Bhatia, executive VP of business operations and strategy at NBCU...