LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- 25 Largest U.S. Mobile-Marketing Agencies...Marketing* [Meredith Corp.] Des Moines, Iowa 16,375 2.3 25 19
T3Austin, Texas 16,159 -7.7 Total and percent change for 241...
- People on the Move: Wunderman Taps Yannis Kotziagkiaouridis as Global Chief Analytics Officer...the agency. He joined the agency after serving over 10 years at
T3, most recently as associate creative development director, where he worked closely with...
- 4A's Transformation: Takeaways and Reporters' NotebookIndustry execs talk ad fraud, shiny new tech toys and marketers' need to relax about client conflicts.
- People on the Move: Possible Names Neil Miller UK CEO...design experience, having launched his own design studio, Studio Sloan, in 2003.
T3appointed Jennifer Mollo as executive director of client relations. Ms. Mollo, who...
Wall Street Journal: Every Journey Needs A Journal Agency: T3 Media: Interactive