LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Barton F. Graf replaces chief strategy officer, Graves leaves JWT Atlanta for VCU BrandcenterSavanah Brihn from McCann New York steps in after the departure of Laura Janness in April.
- FCB's Susan Credle becomes chair of The One Club; Arts & Letters nabs Flagg...Devin Brown and his creative partner Miles Gilbert were most recently at
T3/Austin. Design Director Juan Pedro Gonzalez was previously creative director at LatinWorks...
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- The Gun Violence Brief: Free the CDC to Research Guns...writer at Archer Malmo , and Sean Leonard, a senior art director at
T3. "There are so many ways to confront an issue this monumental," they...