LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Quartz Said to Near $30 Million in Revenue, Without Clickbait or Standard Ad Units...not make money by embedding article-recommendation widgets powered by services like
Taboolaand Outbrain. More than 50% of Quartz's ad deals have a...
- Ad Blocking Is a Growing Problem. What's the Fix?With 28% of U.S. internet users estimated to use ad blockers, publishers like CBS Interactive, Forbes and DailyMail weigh what to do.
- Time Inc. Locks in Outbrain's Headline Recommendations in $100 Million Deal The agreement makes Outbrain the exclusive provider of recommended links at the bottom of stories on Time.com and People.com.
- American Express Tweaks Sponsored-Content Label...Express services. It distributes these posts across the web using services from
Taboola, which places headlines and images at the bottom of articles that link...
- How Brands Can Remain Human When Native and Ad Tech CollideAs native advertising and programmatic come together, brands and publishers need to make sure their goals are aligned, Brenner writes.