LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P&G, Ford and Other Top Brands Keep Ads Flowing to RT's Site...Parker, Honeywell. They and others had ads served through automated ad networks
Taboola, AdRoll and Google 's AdSense. On Thursday, in a keynote at the...
- Quartz Said to Near $30 Million in Revenue, Without Clickbait or Standard Ad Units...not make money by embedding article-recommendation widgets powered by services like
Taboolaand Outbrain. More than 50% of Quartz's ad deals have a...
- Ad Blocking Is a Growing Problem. What's the Fix?With 28% of U.S. internet users estimated to use ad blockers, publishers like CBS Interactive, Forbes and DailyMail weigh what to do.
- Time Inc. Locks in Outbrain's Headline Recommendations in $100 Million Deal The agreement makes Outbrain the exclusive provider of recommended links at the bottom of stories on Time.com and People.com.
- American Express Tweaks Sponsored-Content Label...Express services. It distributes these posts across the web using services from
Taboola, which places headlines and images at the bottom of articles that link...