LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Pizza, condoms and cannabis Papa John's new ads exclude Papa John himself, a former NBA star gets into the pot products game, and is there a new condom challenge?
- Weather Co. goes all-in on 'Taboola Feed,' a Facebook Newsfeed clone IBM-owned The Weather Company says it's going all-in on
TaboolaFeed, which mimics the look and feel of Facebook's News Feed...
- P&G, Ford and Other Top Brands Keep Ads Flowing to RT's Site...Parker, Honeywell. They and others had ads served through automated ad networks
Taboola, AdRoll and Google 's AdSense. On Thursday, in a keynote at the...
- Quartz Said to Near $30 Million in Revenue, Without Clickbait or Standard Ad Units...not make money by embedding article-recommendation widgets powered by services like
Taboolaand Outbrain. More than 50% of Quartz's ad deals have a...
- Ad Blocking Is a Growing Problem. What's the Fix?With 28% of U.S. internet users estimated to use ad blockers, publishers like CBS Interactive, Forbes and DailyMail weigh what to do.