LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Microsoft's New Chatbot Zo Won't Talk Politics or Racism Tay
take two? Microsoft Corp. is letting users try a new chatbot on the app Kik, nine months after it shut down an earlier bot...
- The Media Chart for Nov. 4: Baseball Swings a Ratings ResurgenceThanks to an exciting World Series, MLB saw its best days in years.
- Despite Strong Second-Quarter Results, Sorrell Says WPP Must Integrate Better...On China we remain bullish, if not ragingly bullish. Brazil will
take twoor three yearsâ ¦ and Russia is longer term." Jokingly, he added, "It...
- The Media Chart for June 3: Singing, Dancing and Dribbling'Dancing With the Stars' and 'The Voice' duke it out on broadcast while NBA playoffs dominate cable.
- The Media Chart for Jan. 29: Football, 'Star Wars' and GoldNo big surprise in broadcast this week: The NFL playoff game between Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers topped the chart.