LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Extra Lives: What's Driving the Surge in Video-Game Business...first-person shooter game was a big reason why publisher
Take-Two Interactive SoftwareInc.'s sales jumped 26% last year to $1.78 billion...
- Behind the Rise of Esports and What It Means for Brands Esports is growing up, and brand marketers should be paying attention.
- The Media Chart for June 3: Singing, Dancing and Dribbling'Dancing With the Stars' and 'The Voice' duke it out on broadcast while NBA playoffs dominate cable.
- Activision's 'Destiny' Rakes in $500M on First Day...s "Grand Theft Auto V" generated $800 million worldwide for
Take-Two Interactive Softwareon its first day last September, making it the biggest video...
- Video Game Console Sales Exceed Expectations at GameStop...from Activision Blizzard, a remastered "Grand Theft Auto V" from
Take-Two Interactive Software, and "FIFA 15" and "Madden NFL" by Electronic Arts. GameStop's...