Tapad is the leader in cross-device content delivery. Our groundbreaking, proprietary technology assimilates billions of data points to find the human relationship between smartphones, desktops, laptops, tablets, connected TVs and game consoles. The result: an unprecedented understanding of consumer behavior across related screens and the ability to reach the right people on the right device at the right time. With Tapad, publishers and advertisers can deepen consumer engagement with a more fluid experience while increasing campaign cost-effectiveness.
Backed by major venture firms, Tapad is based in New York and has offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami and San Francisco.
TechCrunch called the powerhouse Tapad team “a hell of a list of entrepreneurs who created some of the most valuable online advertising companies of the last decade.”
WIRED INNOVATION INSIGHTS (WIRED MAGAZINE BLOG)
• IAB MIXX: On-stage with Michael Barrett, ex-Yahoo CRO and Are Traasdahl, Tapad
• On-Stage at Mobile Media Summit: Ansible Mobile’s JiYoung Kim & Tapad’s Are Traasdahl
CNBC'S SQUAWK BOX
Are's video feature
Are Traasdahl's Money Moves video feature
- DMA Moves Against Jargon and Confusion in Cross-Device Measurement...provide cross device solutions, many also call their technology something completely different.
Tapad, for example, trademarked the term "Device Graph" and as such, calls it...
- A Survivor's Guide to Making Money on Mobile...on desktop. While that journey may be difficult to track, companies like
Tapadare working on the problem, allowing for cross-device attribution tracking. Publishers...
- Mobile makes retargeting more challenging for marketers...analyst at Forrester Research, said that a few providers, like Drawbridge and
Tapad, are using new “device-matching” algorithms to get around the...
- Tech Firms Launch Privacy Tools That Can Block Mobile Ads...system behind it into mobile app ads served by the Jumptap and
Tapadnetworks. More mobile app ad partners are lined up to do the...
- Can Mobile Targeting Ever be as Accurate as Cookies on the Desktop? Mobile ad startup
Tapadannounced on Thursday it closed a $6.5 million series B funding round led by venture capital fund Firsthand Technology. By...
APR20News Apps from Tech Giants Aim to Speed Mobile Delivery
MAY1Spotify Introduces New Way to Target Streaming Audio Ads
MAY27Even Small Businesses Are Ready for Marketing Automation
JLY1Five Tips for Implementing Marketing Automation
NOV25Instagram Joins Facebook and Twitter in Naming Vendor Partners